Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels Practicing!!!

“Misdirection”

Let's face it, the return of Samuels, with working in practice all week with Kendall (both seasoned GREAT vets) and the return of CP has just made this a serious contender on Offense. No one has seen this together yet, and Campbell will now be protected when we do pass, look out Miami - you are in for a LONG day.... here's to 31-12 Skins... HAIL

:applause: Our offense will rank in the top half of the league for sure...not sure about top 10 or anything just yet, but the Dolphins will definitely get owned. :cheers:

With Sameuls and Portis practicing today, this is the first time the starting offense has ever practiced together. Assuming there will be no injury setbacks, they will have 4 practices total. Campbell and Portis have really never even had practice together as starters until today, as far as I know. The Redskin defense and special teams had better be ready to play huge, maybe score 14 plus field goals. I think they will be up to the task.

Establishing the run is even more crucial with a young QB. Samuels should be able to control Taylor pretty well, rusty or not. Campbell should have improved enough to take some of the agression of the defense and use it against them. I would like to see 2 of JC's first 8 passes to be over 30 yards. After that the intermediate stuff to Cooley should start to open as well as the lanes in the run game.

I'm a bit scared for Samuels, but he seems hungry and ready to battle it out with Taylor. The winner of that match-up may not decide the outcome of the game, but it could be a deciding factor.

We should be able to stomp the Dolphin's offense, and Green won't have a whole lot of time to pass.

9-7 Skins FTW, IMO.

Take nothing for granted, I thought the same thing about the Vikings, then I left wondering..what the heck just happened here?

Gotta believe though..GO 'Skins!!!! :point2sky

The skins just were not that good last year, especially on defense. If the team is for real they will win this game.

Archived