Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who should we pick up from other teams' cuts?

vpdj

What are you talking about. . We dont need a TE and sure as hell dont need a RB. We need a WR. Why would even list a RB? What team are you watching?

Who else should we pick up?

(other than the WR "open" position - which I hope does NOT go to any of these:

Az Hakim, Jimmy Farris, Cliff Russell or Kennan McCardell)

RB Antonio Pittman from New Orleans

TE Issac Smolko from Jacksonville

I would love to see if our coaches could finally get 1st round production out of Jimmy Kennedy. Boschetti hasn't shown me much and I think Kennedy would be worth looking at. I think Moses could be an awesome fit in Chris Clemmons' old spot. Kimo von Oelhoffen isn't any different than Renaldo in talent. I would like to look at Louis Leonard too, I wonder if his weight is hurting him? Before the draft everybody wanted to pick him in the 6th or 7th round.

Utah Utes baby, here we go...

on a serious note, yes we did draft him, i believe he was a 3rd round pick. They had high hopes for him but he couldn't stay healthy.

That and he had hands like Joe Jacoby. :laugh:

Cliff Russell dropped more balls than a juggler who tried to keep 50 balls in the air at the same time.

how about keenan mcardell give him a chance to EARN a superbowl ring instead of the one he got from being on the redskins 91 team when he got drafted that same year. didn't play a down for the skins but he still got a ring.

If I am not mistaken, I think he won another with the Bucs in 02.

Moore will be a good addition too. But I still keep on thinking about Lloyd and that contract. He needs to produce now or we need to release him.

He was signed by the Buccaneers for the 2002 season to complement former New York Jets wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson. The Buccaneers would go on to win Super Bowl XXXVII, beating the AFC Champion Oakland Raiders 48-21.

Buster Davis LB was cut by Cardinals. I realize that the need is for WR's , but , Davis is a real sleeper and would give us a great LB to groom to compliment Mac,Blades. Let's not forget that we do have older LB's right now that could aid in teaching these young guys.

Coz

He was a beast back in college, but the thing is he never had speed, just good instincts. Maybe that lack of speed is catching up with him at the NFL level? Also, he's only 240. He's definitely a project.

I wonder if Buges still likes Ichikuku Ndekue (sp?)

The team put him on the practice squad, and he was snapped up by the ravens. Now that the ravens cut him, maybe bugel will look him up again.

Ichikuku :laugh:

There's a reason we called him Ike.

How about Ben Patrick, that TE from Delaware who was taken one pick before us in the 7th round. The Cardinals just released him today. I wouldn't mind releasing this Boyd character and taking a chance on Patrick.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=1881

OMG!! REDSKINS FO -- ARE YOU AWAKE??

PLEASE DO THIS --- YOU GOT A BREAK! . . . GET PATRICK AND DROP BOYD!!!

I searched each news release from the links on NFL.com

I actually hope Hoag clears waivers and they resign him. Will be interesting to see, for sure.

I'd like to get Hoag back as well. No need to go get an old useless receiver (McCardell) over a promising young WR. Also like to see Salave'a or Wynn back, even though they are both a little long in the tooth.:2cents:

Archived