Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Redskins Drawing

BlackMagic21

This thread is tearing us apart!!!! LOL!

I'll play Randy, Paula and Simon...

Randy: "Yo dog...it was just alright for me" I want to see you draw Fed Ex and we'll see what you're really made of...it was just alright..."

Paula: "I think it was perfect. Your'e a charming little man and I can't wait to see what we have next!"

Simon: "I think it is bloody aweful! You could have at least taken a coffee can and made the circle round! (Ah shut up!...'to the booing audience)...I think after this drawing you'll be going home...sorry, but it's true!...complete rubbish!"

this is retarded. i doodle in class too. dont waste our time.

Maybe you're retarded...the title of this thread was perfectly clear...if you didnt want to waste your time, then dont view the thread, plain and simple. Plus, you speak for yourself on where you said "our", you and a couple of other people may feel that way, but not the majority. Wonder what your other 8 posts were like...

I know I'm in the minority, but you can learn just as well without teachers. Keep up your passion, it looks awesome!
As a teacher, I have to point out that not everything, nor everyone can be taught/learn things as well without teachers. Learning art without a teacher is one thing, learning physics is a totally different ball game.:silly:

If you did this completely freehand with nothing as reference, might I suggest 2 things.

1) What Ax said

2) If the answer to Blondie's question is no. Take one.

3)Don't take the critics words to heart. Not worth it. Sure, you put something up there and people will criticize. Just keep in mind the difference between constructive criticism and useless criticism,(the kind that some folks use because it makes them feel better to put others down).

You like to draw and you have talent. That is not a talent to be wasted. I speak from experience unfortunately.

:rolleyes:

A couple of suggestions.

Stay away from the outlines. Instead, shade your background to provide the outline for your drawing. It also adds some depth to it. Don't have to shade the whole background, just parts of it. Or if you do shade the whole background, you can shade it from a dark to light depending on the darkness of values in your drawing.

The feathers. You can actually get the look of feathers simply by adding in some thin lines, of varying shades of darkness, (values), and widths. Not too many, just a few. Then add a little shading around a few of the darker lines, (lightly).

This is your principal.

You have a pop quiz on Monday.......and it will be over the material covered.

:laugh: :laugh:

OK........I am not YOUR principal.....but I am A principal..

Pay attention!! :laugh:

Are you taking an ART class?

actually no lol and you could be my principal any day :laugh:

As a teacher, I have to point out that not everything, nor everyone can be taught/learn things as well without teachers. Learning art without a teacher is one thing, learning physics is a totally different ball game.:silly:

I didn't mean to degrade your profession, but for me I seem to learn better by reading a textbook and skipping class. This was actually especially true for my physics classes. In any case, I LOVE physics, so I think you have an awesome job :cheers:.

']This right here is what's wrong with these god damn kids.

Pay attention in school' date=' retard.[/quote']Wow dude, who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? Little harsh, don't you think?

Good drawing, Black Magic. Keep practicing and learning more about techniques if this is something that interests you. A cool book is "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain". It has lots of exercises that will really get you hooked on pencil drawing.

It's pretty easy to find.

Archived