Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Redskins Drawing

BlackMagic21

How the hell that chicken scratch got 6 pages of posts just goes to show it was during the off season.

Dude

Your picture sucks

I was thinking you were 4 or 5

But 16?

Gimmie a break.

i'm not gonna be nice here.

Go to school

Get a tutor

Take lessons.

But don't post your crap on the internet and expect people go OOOooooooooooooo

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Those who do are only being polite.

And your being fooled by it.

How the hell that chicken scratch got 6 pages of posts just goes to show it was during the off season.

Dude

Your picture sucks

I was thinking you were 4 or 5

But 16?

Gimmie a break.

i'm not gonna be nice here.

Go to school

Get a tutor

Take lessons.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Interesting. Looking at that post I thought you were about 4 or 5. And please don't speak for others. I wasn't just being polite, I was being honest. I'd like to see some of the art critics here post there stuff. Obviously it's something some can do very easy and better, so please share.

It is a pretty nice drawing. If you enjoy it, just keep doing it and you will get better and better each time. I have been drawing all the ime for about 4 or 5 years now and I have made a lot of progression. I have always liked drawing the Skins logo because of all the details. Do what Bang said and smudge it a little and it can add it really good look to it. You should also take art classes in school. This is my senior year in HS, and I have taken art classes every year. Freshman year I had 1, sophmore year I had two, junior I had 3, and this year I have 5. Those classes have made HS really fun for me. I have been drawing in all of my classes the past three years instead of paying attention and ended up with 4.0 GPA the first two years and a 3.71 last year so you don't always need to pay attention. But it is a good logo. Sure, there are some things you could have done differently, but just keep doing it and you'll improve. I might have to make a topic to show off some of my work, but we'll see.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow - and when did being polite or being nice go out of style? Sheesh.

And by the way it's "you're" not "your" above - as in "You Are being a fool..." Just sayin... ;)

Happy Sunday. :doh:

Archived