Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sharing an office with a Cowboy fan!!!!!

Maximus71

I shared an office with a Cowboy's fan for years. He was from upstate New York. Every year the week after the Super Bowl I would buy him the hat of the team that won and leave it on his chair. The first year he asked me why and I said "They're your new team, right?" It was fun watching him do a slow burn.

i share an office space with a cowgirl fan too and every day i let him know that they suck. whether it is forwarding him clips of Romo sits to pee fumbling the snap with benny hill's theme music in the background, random redskins great pictures, or like today. today i am wearing a sean taylor jersey and a redskins hat.

he hates me...and it keeps me warm inside knowing that he does..

HTTR!!

I shared an office with a Cowboy's fan for years. He was from upstate New York. Every year the week after the Super Bowl I would buy him the hat of the team that won and leave it on his chair. The first year he asked me why and I said "They're your new team, right?" It was fun watching him do a slow burn.

I seem to have great luck in this same way. Cowboys and Yankees fans end up working with me wherever I go.

The funny thing is one Boy fan I knew also came from NY. He had switched from the Giants after Parcells left and Ray Handley drove the Giants into the ground. I should see if he's left the 'boys now that the Tuna has abandoned him once again.

My advice is to have fun with it, never get too serious about it. If you allow yourself to get too up over a win, the "payback" over the next loss feels equally bad. Staying low-key keeps the peace. Besides, since this guy's a Cowboys fan there's a good chance he's nuttier than you and could do some real strange things to your side of the office.

The way I found common ground with the one Cowboys fan was to team up and hate against the Eagles and Giants together. Luck had it that another guy in the office was a Giants fan.

I feel for you. But you know most cowboys fans around here aren't true cowboys fans at all. Ask him/her who their coach is? Who did you draft in the first round this year? Who was your major free agent acquisition this year? I will bet they probably can't do it! They are only cowboy fans because they want to be contrarian. Their parents were redskins fans, so they decide to be rebellious and be cowboys fans. This coworker of yours has probably never even been to Dallas.

I seem to have great luck in this same way. Cowboys and Yankees fans end up working with me wherever I go.

The funny thing is one Boy fan I knew also came from NY. He had switched from the Giants after Parcells left and Ray Handley drove the Giants into the ground. I should see if he's left the 'boys now that the Tuna has abandoned him once again.

My advice is to have fun with it, never get too serious about it. If you allow yourself to get too up over a win, the "payback" over the next loss feels equally bad. Staying low-key keeps the peace. Besides, since this guy's a Cowboys fan there's a good chance he's nuttier than you and could do some real strange things to your side of the office.

The way I found common ground with the one Cowboys fan was to team up and hate against the Eagles and Giants together. Luck had it that another guy in the office was a Giants fan.

You should also be punched in the face. Align yourself with a Cowboy fan? Seriously. Punch yourself in the face.

I walked into a Radio Shack one day with my 'Skins hat on to buy some stuff. The guy who was helping me looked at my hat and LAUGHED then said some rude **** about the Skins. I promptly told him he lost a customer because he was very unprofessional. I left, and then wrote a letter to the District Manager. I haven't seen that sales person in there since.

He is already talking smack, how we are going to suck and they are going to sweep us etc... Listen I see this enough on this website I just dont need to hear it in my office... "MY OFFICE"
I go threw the same thing at my office. This guy here his a cowboy fann and he is always talking s***. I'm about to b**** slap his ass. He really gets on my nerves.

One time he changed my screen saver to The Ranch Report. So I went out and put Redskins stickers all over is car:laugh: He was pissed. But he knew not to step to me because I would whip his ass. He is a punk! I'm a big dude so he knows better.

Well, we all just got done with an office meeting and I was giving him a hard time the whole times in front of the office (the majority of this office is Skin fans) I told them and pointed that he had a star on his work bag, he was told by everyone in the office that he should put it in a safe place :D... or it will be destroyed.

You should leave a recording of Hail To The Redskins on his voicemail.

Every hour. On the hour. :)

and then on his cel & his home phone. :)

Or pull a prank like in "The Office" when Jim hid Dwight's "Rockin Robin" phone, but get something that plays HTTR and put it where he can't get to it. It'll drive him crazy.

Archived