Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sharing an office with a Cowboy fan!!!!!

Maximus71

Here is the story, I am an in house lender and my broker approached me few weeks ago to put the Insurance Rep for the Realtor Company in my office since I have a large office. Being a team player and all I said sure, we can share my office. Today we were talking about football and he looked at my screen and here I am checking the Extremeskins... And I heard him say Oh S#$#, are you a Skins fan? I said heck yeah and then here comes the punch line... "I am ..... Fan" I cant even bring my self to say it :doh: anyway now I got to share an office with a freaking cowturd fan, what am I going to do with him... Maybe I should get him fired for harassment :D This is going to be hell for the next 6 months.

So......is he an "Anti Redskins Fan"...or a Dallas Cowboys fan....there is a big difference. (is he a fan twice a year or 16 times a year)...LOL.

He is already talking smack, how we are going to suck and they are going to sweep us etc... Listen I see this enough on this website I just dont need to hear it in my office... "MY OFFICE"

Here is the story, I am an in house lender and my broker approached me few weeks ago to put the Insurance Rep for the Realtor Company in my office since I have a large office. Being a team player and all I said sure, we can share my office. Today we were talking about football and he looked at my screen and here I am checking the Extremeskins... And I heard him say Oh S#$#, are you a Skins fan? I said heck yeah and then here comes the punch line... "I am ..... Fan" I cant even bring my self to say it :doh: anyway now I got to share an office with a freaking cowturd fan, what am I going to do with him... Maybe I should get him fired for harassment :D This is going to be hell for the next 6 months.

I feel your pain. I also work with a Cowgirl fan. It gives the rivalry a whole new meaning when you have to face your co-worker on monday morning.

:dallasuck

Well beat this... I just had a Redskin "fan" tell me that Shawn Springs is better than Champ Bailey....

"And, we replaced Bailey with a player who played better than Bailey did. So, yes, I do think Portis and Springs were better than a No. 2, Trung and Bailey."

WOWWWW!!! People be smoking the crazy stuff these days??

He is already talking smack, how we are going to suck and they are going to sweep us etc... Listen I see this enough on this website I just dont need to hear it in my office... "MY OFFICE"

Make a bet with him and he'll shut up. Then u see who the real "Cowboy Fan" is. They will sweep us just like last year...oh and the year before. DC area Cowboy fans are such frauds.

I don't like your thread because you only used 5 exclamation marks. You should have used at least 8 since 5 clearly don't capture the excitement to be found within this thread.

There are some really picky people in here, I appologize if I offended you :doh:

Make a bet with him and he'll shut up. Then u see who the real "Cowboy Fan" is. They will sweep us just like last year...oh and the year before. DC area Cowboy fans are such frauds.

This is going to be very interesting, I am already planing his departure :laugh:

You must print out the pic of Romo sits to pee dropping the snap at least once a day and leave it somwhere on his desk. Also, mug shots of Nate Newton and Michael Irvin can never hurt. Finally, cut a small hole in the lining of the office chair. use this small hole to saturate the foam with water. The surface of the chair will appear dry until he sits down, at which point he will end up with a wet ass. For best results, do this directly before an important meeting.

Everyday you go in, put a nickel in his phone. As it gradually starts to weigh more, he'll use more force when moving it to his face. After 3 months remove all accumulated nickels and watch as he smacks himself in his face with a light receiver.

Dude that is classic, too much work but sure is funny

Archived