Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Will Cooley be a Redskin in 2008? Sign in here for your serving of Crow.

Walking Deadman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Elkadungforbrains

There have been about a 1000 things totake exception to in this thread as far you have been concerned. I can't even get to the football part though.

Look at this one word. What are you eight years old? No thats not fair to 8 yr olds. You try to make arguements but all you manage to do is to be a ****. And whats worse you seem to think that bolsters your points. What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you even know? Are you completely oblivious to your complete and utter prickishness? I just dont understand you.

Honestly, is it that big a deal if Cooley stays or goes? Let's be honest here isn't he our "Mike Alstott"? Our player/mascot? You know the guy people most associate with for obvious reasons, but also because he plays hard and seems like a good guy? In terms of talent, yeah he's good but he's a tight end, what's the big deal? He's not even the best tight end in our division. Who here wouldn't take him over Todd Heap or Dallas Clark? I'd take Todd Heap over Chris Cooley any day of the week. Shoot, I'd take Terry Orr now over Chris Cooley any day of the week.

Yawn, this was a no brainer and the front office now paying attention to fan and local media reaction to their apparent inaction in recent years especially last year with the AA debacle, made a resigning that is popular and made sense for the team.

However some fans had a reason to wonder if the front office would continue with the perception that the teams covets other teams players more than their own especially if they think they can sell that guys jersey even if he doesnt fit the system.

Heck I wouldnt had be surprised if given the chance they would go idiot and pursue a T Heap at a bigger contract.

I always knew hed be signed sooner or later. The two players that I would seriously cry if they ever left the skins are cooley and taylor... Id be sad if others left, but with these two id be crushed.

Yeah, I'd feel numb then cry if I heard Cooley left the Skins. Love Cooley, he's the man:lift: .

Yawn, this was a no brainer and the front office now paying attention to fan and local media reaction to their apparent inaction in recent years especially last year with the AA debacle, made a resigning that is popular and made sense for the team.

However some fans had a reason to wonder if the front office would continue with the perception that the teams covets other teams players more than their own especially if they think they can sell that guys jersey even if he doesnt fit the system.

Heck I wouldnt had be surprised if given the chance they would go idiot and pursue a T Heap at a bigger contract.

Yeah, It wouldn't have shocked me if they had bungled signing Cooley...but he is signed and that is good. Diehard has a point in being Cooley did get overpaid a little bit but after the next FA period it just might turn out to be a bargain......hail

Yeah, It wouldn't have shocked me if they had bungled signing Cooley...but he is signed and that is good. Diehard has a point in being Cooley did get overpaid a little bit but after the next FA period it just might turn out to be a bargain......hail

when you draft someone that produces more than you expect there is no such thing as overpaying them to be a lifetime Redskin.

I was wrong and am certainly glad that I was.

Now, if we go 5-11 and I bump up my thread where I predicted a horrible season, watch how many people jump all over me for saying "I told you so."

couldnt just admit you were wrong and leave it at that could you?

couldnt just admit you were wrong and leave it at that could you?

I could say something similar about those who are calling for anyone who voted No to come on here and "eat crow". Couldn't just be happy about being right and leave it at that? Had to call out everyone who was wrong?

I could say something similar about those who are calling for anyone who voted No to come on here and "eat crow". Couldn't just be happy about being right and leave it at that? Had to call out everyone who was wrong?

well thats what sucks about being wrong now isnt it? live by the sword, die by the sword.

well thats what sucks about being wrong now isnt it? live by the sword, die by the sword.

Dude, are you paying attention to our banter? I came on here and admitted I was wrong... no problem. I'm just saying, don't come back at me and blow me up if I bring up an earlier prediction that turns out to be true.

Dude, are you paying attention to our banter? I came on here and admitted I was wrong... no problem. I'm just saying, don't come back at me and blow me up if I bring up an earlier prediction that turns out to be true.

i didnt call out anyone. my point was you couldnt just say that you were wrong and leave it at that. you had to get something negative in.

you know what SkinsPR let me break it down for you. people spend time and energy arguing their points because they want to prove a theory or idea. they want to be right. its basic human nature to want to be right and not wrong. because you ALWAYS choose to be negative on every issue anytime something good happens you are automatically wrong, you automatically lose the argument. for you to feel vindicated in your arguments our team must suck.

thats sad.

i didnt call out anyone. my point was you couldnt just say that you were wrong and leave it at that. you had to get something negative in.

you know what SkinsPR let me break it down for you. people spend time and energy arguing their points because they want to prove a theory or idea. they want to be right. its basic human nature to want to be right and not wrong. because you ALWAYS choose to be negative on every issue anytime something good happens you are automatically wrong, you automatically lose the argument. for you to feel vindicated in your arguments our team must suck.

thats sad.

You are confusing my belief that we will be bad with me wanting the team to be bad. I do not want the team to be bad and am not always negative on every issue. Lately I have been a big naysayer... I won't deny that although I did say that I was glad to be wrong about signing Cooley because I think that is a good move.

Every man has a breaking point and every fan should as well. I'm tired of the way this organiztion is being run and I honestly predict a bad season again this year. Again, I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is 6-10 or 5-11. I'm not going to pretend that everything is going great around here when I don't honestly see it that way.

You are confusing my belief that we will be bad with me wanting the team to be bad. I do not want the team to be bad and am not always negative on every issue. Lately I have been a big naysayer... I won't deny that although I did say that I was glad to be wrong about signing Cooley because I think that is a good move.

Every man has a breaking point and every fan should as well. I'm tired of the way this organiztion is being run and I honestly predict a bad season again this year. Again, I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is 6-10 or 5-11. I'm not going to pretend that everything is going great around here when I don't honestly see it that way.

i didnt say that you wanted the team to be bad. i said for you to be correct in your negativity they would have to be bad. for you to have been right about the Cooley issue he would have had to leave after this season, and that would blow. you choose not to see anything positive. the FO has done well lately yet you are still ****in about how bad they are and how bad the team is.

you could save yourself some time by replacing every post you intend to write by just saying "everything sucks"

maybe its time for you to forget about Redskins football and become interested in something you can feel good about, like competitive eating or the lumberjack games.

I dont get why Die Hard assumes that Cooley has to equal Gonzalez's production to justify this contract. I guarantee that if Gonzo was Cooley's age and signed a contract right now, it would be worth more than what Cooley got.

And honestly I'm not sure Cooley CAN'T put up those kind of numbers, if we ever get great production out of our QB and run the offensive exclusively through him like KC did with Gonzalez all those years.

Archived