Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prayer for a Big Redskins Fan

slinky

Chuck and his family are in my prayers. I have faith that God can do ALL things, so I will pray that the Healer will deliver Chuck from this. And God bless YOU for recognizing the power of prayer and interceding on Chuck's behalf by calling out to people who have no idea who he is to join the fight. That makes you a true friend.

DHL

Thank you guys very much... I will probably be going to visit him this evening in Arlington (where he lives) and I will pass along to him this outpouring of care compassion and prayers you guys are giving.

I have seen some amazing miracles in my life. My mom passed from lung cancer in 2001 and during that process I saw amazing answers to prayers before she passed. The things I have seen and what I have lived through will make me never doubt in what God can do.

I believe God can do the same for Chuck if that is God's will... but He may also be calling Chuck home to be with Him (which is a far better place than any paradise on earth) and so if he doesn't make it through this my prayers will be focused on his family and their comforting.

His dad is an amazing man... he played football with Mike Ditka and was even college roommates with him. But beyond that his dad is an amazing man of God who has been a missionary for Young Life in Ethiopia.

Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. The good thing he has going for him is cancer is a very hard thing to diagnose what is going to happen. And it being a rare form im sure they dont have much xp with it so hopefully he will come around and recover. Trying to find a bright side in a bleak situation.

I will think good thoughts for your friend slinky - I can't help but feel badly not just for him, but for his Dad, as I can only imagine how hard it is to feel the pain of seeing your child go through something so tough.

And inmate, I feel like I know you, although obviously I don't - but I wish only the best for you. If theres anything I can do for you or your family, please let me know.

Archived