Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arby's has a new sauce

E-Dog Night

Don't know about you, but every so often, I get a ferocious hankering for Arby's unique brand of extremely low quality beef, with a large side of curly fries, shamelessly dipped in enough Arby's sauce to kill an elephant.

reg-roast-beef.jpgcurly-fries.jpg

Well yesterday, as I gave into my need for a #16 value size combo, I discovered that Arby's has introduced a 3-pepper sauce, which is basically Arby's sauce except with chunks of pepper, giving it an incredible new spicy kick.

Zesty doesn't even come close. Nectar of the Gods is more like it.

Thank you, Arby's.

It's not on my fast food radar. Maybe I'll have to go check it out.

if you eat fast food, arby's must be on the menu.

truth be told, they have a lot of stuff i've never tried. i get the beef 'n cheddar, curly fries and a dr. pepper every time. maybe i'll have to go off the beaten path and try this 3 pepper sauce. i'm a daring guy.

:laugh:

I'm on a big taco bell kick lately. The new quesadilla is pretty good.

Might have to try arby's now. There's one 5 mins from my house.

taco bell.....not nearly as bad as the haters would have you believe. we just got a california tortilla, so i've temporarily abandoned taco bell. but we always go home eventually, right?

5 minutes? that's it?

taco bell.....not nearly as bad as the haters would have you believe. we just got a california tortilla, so i've temporarily abandoned taco bell. but we always go home eventually, right?

5 minutes? that's it?

Taco bell is amazing. the soft steak tacos are great.

I need to try california tortilla, too.

taco bell secret: you can get the baja sauce on anything. best sauce ever.

Don't know about you, but every so often, I get a ferocious hankering for Arby's unique brand of extremely low quality beef, with a large side of curly fries, shamelessly dipped in enough Arby's sauce to kill an elephant.

reg-roast-beef.jpgcurly-fries.jpg

Well yesterday, as I gave into my need for a #16 value size combo, I discovered that Arby's has introduced a 3-pepper sauce, which is basically Arby's sauce except with chunks of pepper, giving it an incredible new spicy kick.

Zesty doesn't even come close. Nectar of the Gods is more like it.

Thank you, Arby's.

Here ya go. For your trip to the can in the morning.

icecube.JPG

and true men don't nit-pick w/ punctuation. or capitalization. ask jrock. ;)

i did he said youre full of **** and he doesnt know what youre talking about he also said you run your mouth a lot and generally dont know what youre talking about but what do i know i just got here :D

Archived