Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arby's has a new sauce

E-Dog Night

Taco bell is amazing. the soft steak tacos are great.

I need to try california tortilla, too.

taco bell secret: you can get the baja sauce on anything. best sauce ever.

Taco bell was good until Chipotles came to town, their tacos kick taco bells a $ $!!!!!! No more cat meat for me

Information useful to me 3 hours ago!! :mad:

I picked up a Roast Beef Sammy at the drive thru on the way home tonight...no new sauce!!!

Me=haven't had Arby's in about a year; got it a few days ago. I had know idea about a new sauce. I didn;t get a new sauce. i love spicy stuff. I wish I knew about the new sauce.

In the future all new sauce threads should be "stickyed".

Arbys, I thought they we're only at highway rest stops these days. Like Roy Rogers, I didn't know people actually wanted to eat thier food. I know for a fact, neither have anything on a Whopper, especially with onion ring sce on it.

Some of you guys down south have Jack in the Box, don't you? Man, I wish we had it up here, damn mad cows. Bacon cheddar tater wedges, with extra bacon cheddar, 2 tacos and a Jumbo Jack. Now, that's a dinner.

I sure wish we had south west, fast food options. Del Taco kicks the living crap out of Taco Bell. Not to mention, Fat Burger, In and Out and Whataburger.

Me=haven't had Arby's in about a year; got it a few days ago. I had know idea about a new sauce. I didn;t get a new sauce. i love spicy stuff. I wish I knew about the new sauce.

In the future all new sauce threads should be "stickyed".

For some reason, this post made me think of Pulp Fiction. Say "New Sauce" one more time mother ****er.

Have to sample that sometime...

I just wish there was a damn Hardee's in a convenient location in the NOVA area and a Sonic. I see the commercials everyday for Sonic but the closest one is like a 4-6 hour drive from NOVA.

Every block is the same crapola. BK, McD's, Wendy's and Taco Bell with the occasional KFC throw in...:puke:

Have to sample that sometime...

I just wish there was a damn Hardee's in a convenient location in the NOVA area and a Sonic. I see the commercials everyday for Sonic but the closest one is like a 4-6 hour drive from NOVA.

Every block is the same crapola. BK, McD's, Wendy's and Taco Bell with the occasional KFC throw in...:puke:

If there was a Hardees in NOVA I'd be 400 pounds on breakfast alone.

Too bad you guys looking for Hardee's and Sonic don't live here in The Burg. There are a couple of Hardees - one off of the Rt. 17 exit heading west off of the exit and one off of the Massaponax exit - heading north off of the exit. There's also a Sonic if you take a left at the Massaponax exit and go about a mile. It's on the left heading South on Rt. 1 off the Massaponax exit.

But if you're up for a road trip.......

--ann

Arbys, I thought they we're only at highway rest stops these days. Like Roy Rogers, I didn't know people actually wanted to eat thier food. I know for a fact, neither have anything on a Whopper, especially with onion ring sce on it.

Some of you guys down south have Jack in the Box, don't you? Man, I wish we had it up here, damn mad cows. Bacon cheddar tater wedges, with extra bacon cheddar, 2 tacos and a Jumbo Jack. Now, that's a dinner.

I sure wish we had south west, fast food options. Del Taco kicks the living crap out of Taco Bell. Not to mention, Fat Burger, In and Out and Whataburger.

Tried Jack in the Box. Ehhh. Nothing to write home about. It's probably just me, but when I lived in Memphis, I swore off Burger King. Stale bread, soggy fries, watered down cola. Sucked. Happened more than once at different places. Maybe it was just a city-wife thing, but I've never eaten there again. We have Arby's also. 2 in Rock Hill.

Too bad you guys looking for Hardee's and Sonic don't live here in The Burg. There are a couple of Hardees - one off of the Rt. 17 exit heading west off of the exit and one off of the Massaponax exit - heading north off of the exit. There's also a Sonic if you take a left at the Massaponax exit and go about a mile. It's on the left heading South on Rt. 1 off the Massaponax exit.

But if you're up for a road trip.......

--ann

I was about to respond to the poster saying they wished there was a sonic closer to nova and say there is one on fredericksburg , whats that like 35 mins from nova? :)

Archived