Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this a Stadium thing, or a prank, or what?

ThePreciating

Alright, someone tell me what's going on. Are people DELIBERATELY mis-spelling players' names (and other words) in the titles of threads?

It seems to only happen in the Stadium.....is this like a "calling card" that people use to mark their posts? Is it a remnant of the "paloff" fiasco?

I'm just tired of seeing our players' names get butchered by the people who should be their most hardcore fans.

Alright, someone tell me what's going on. Are people DELIBERATELY mis-spelling players' names (and other words) in the titles of threads?

It seems to only happen in the Stadium.....is this like a "calling card" that people use to mark their posts? Is it a remnant of the "paloff" fiasco?

I'm just tired of seeing our players' names get butchered by the people who should be their most hardcore fans.

Wut r u tawkin abowt? :silly:

I think there is nothing wrong with the spelling.

Folks are just excited by the season we have coming up with players like Jason Cambell, Shawn Taylor, and Carlos Rodgers.

Maybe this year, Mr. Synder will finally get to hoist a Lombardi Trophy in the name of the Washington Redskins. :D

Some of us are not not as "spellingly" gifted as others. I can memorize every player, position, number, and position on the depth chart, but there is no way I could memorize how to spell their names.

Why does it bother people SO much to see a spelling error on a name, if you know who they are talking about, what's the problem?

I'm equally as concerned about the uneasy feeling I get over the tone of a lot of the threads started lately:

Look at Sellers' goatee, he looks so scary.

OMG, look at Brandon's hairdo.

What Redskin would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?

When will Marcus get his braces off?

Brandon Loves Deon.

Am I detecting a pattern here? :laugh:

Some of us are not not as "spellingly" gifted as others. I can memorize every player, position, number, and position on the depth chart, but there is no way I could memorize how to spell their names.

Why does it bother people SO much to see a spelling error on a name, if you know who they are talking about, what's the problem?

I thought it was a valiant effort on your part the first time. However, some things in life like taxes, death and people incorrectly spelling players names in the Stadium are just too impossible to overcome.

This page, one click away, is your friend:

http://www.redskins.com/team/

i can understand the "shawn"/"sean" mistakes to a degree, but if you are a fan of the team and you think the name is "rodgers" it just looks like you are as ignorant as an eagles fan. i hold us redskins fans up to a higher level then an iggles fan.

(i meant the royal "you", not "you" specifically panel.)

I'm equally as concerned about the uneasy feeling I get over the tone of a lot of the threads started lately:

Look at Sellers' goatee, he looks so scary.

OMG, look at Brandon's hairdo.

What Redskin would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?

When will Marcus get his braces off?

Brandon Loves Deon.

Am I detecting a pattern here? :laugh:

The burgandy and gold has had a shade of pink to it lately.:laugh: Remeber the thread about who would be the best body guard? That sure was a winner.

Pierson Prielluuoooo....... Championship!

Archived