Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this a Stadium thing, or a prank, or what?

ThePreciating

Easy there big guy. I dont want you to go into D-bag overdrive (especially at your high profile job). You certainly have proved your point today. There are many among us that are not worthy of posting on this extreme message board. And are obviously not up to your "Die Hard" Skins Mentality.

All I'm saying is you look like (and probably are) a complete tool. Thanks for the GED advice I sure will do my best to accomidate.

sassy.jpg

I just stepped in a big pile of SASSY!

Well, I know the phone numbers of people in my family. Do you know the phone numbers of people on the Redskins?

Shouldn't that be "people in the Redskins organization" or "people on the Redskins team"? No I don't know the phone number of people on the Redskins. Guess I'm a grammar Nazi too. :D

Even if you spell a players name incorrectly, you should be able to spell playoffs. I can understand a typo here and there, especially with difficult names like Laveraneus and Prioleau to name a few. However the simple words should be spelled correctly.

If you are unsure, ES has a roster of the current players, with the correct spelling and you can check the internet for any former Redskins or other teams players, i.e. Laveraneus.

I'm equally as concerned about the uneasy feeling I get over the tone of a lot of the threads started lately:

Look at Sellers' goatee, he looks so scary.

OMG, look at Brandon's hairdo.

What Redskin would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?

When will Marcus get his braces off?

Brandon Loves Deon.

Am I detecting a pattern here? :laugh:

Those threads are started by the most ignorant people on this board. The homo-meter explodes in threads like those.

Archived