Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Texas Mom Uses Barbecue Meat Fork to Catch Alleged Child Rapist

China

Texas Mom Uses Barbecue Meat Fork to Catch Alleged Child Rapist

"He was well done."

That's what one woman said Monday after helping her son apprehend an alleged child rapist using her barbecue meat fork.

"I stuck him in his butt!" Linda Rhodes told MyFOXdfw.com, explaining how she and her son John Jennings apprehended the 17-year-old suspect Friday night in Garland, Texas.

Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.

"He stood up, and I just punched him right in the face," Jennings said. "He put his hands up and I grabbed him, and we went fighting."

Rhodes called police and then jumped into the fight to help her son apprehend the suspect. They held Ridge until police arrived.

Click on the link for the full article

You should never use a barbecue fork for grilling. The tines of the fork pierce the meat, allowing flavorful, moistening juices to escape.

On the other hand, a barbecue fork is ideal for stabbing child rapists in the ass.

You should never use a barbecue fork for grilling. The tines of the fork pierce the meat, allowing flavorful, moistening juices to escape.

On the other hand, a barbecue fork is ideal for stabbing child rapists in the ass.

That's the funniest effin' thing I've read all day. :laugh:

Agreed, the eyes should have been first to go. While he's fumbling around in agony, you start in with the kicking to the face. Once he's relatively immobilized, you go back to the grill for the hot coals. Apply liberally.

Then just shoot him in the nuts and call the cops.

My wife sent this to me at work today. This happened in Garland, Tx -- which is funny enough our current place of residence...

I guess I can't make fun of her for obsessing about the sex offender website.

On the other hand, it makes a strong case for me buying a new BBQ in the near future... :P

Ha! Ha! that is friggin funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I hope this punk gets what he deserves. Maybe he will go to jail in get something else up the butt.

I would suggest that despite the fortunate success this lady had with the barbeque fork, a handgun would have been a much better option for her, and for you.

Only if she was trained enough to use it, otherwise, she may have shot her son or the victim.

Only if she was trained enough to use it, otherwise, she may have shot her son or the victim.

Believe me that I am, and I will agree with you that practice/training is an important part of gun ownership. However, simply brandishing a firearm can be a serious deterent in many cases.

What a weird story. I'm guessing that something is seriously wrong with this suspect. Sounds like this was just happening out in the open in the next backyard or something. What do you want to be that he is severly mentally deficient or something like that?

I'm not saying that he didn't deserve to get the ol' Fork in the Fanny :laugh: , but the whole story seems odd.

(from article)

Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.

WTF? Was this guy raping a child on the lawn?

Archived