Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Congrats. Put those miserable Cowboys in their place.

Now you have a tough game against the Falcons in Atlanta.

We had a big lead though and almost gave it away. I wish we could play for a full 60 minutes though. We need to score first and often against Atlanta.

• Like 1

Just now, ThePackisback said:

We had a big lead though and almost gave it away. I wish we could play for a full 60 minutes though. We need to score first and often against Atlanta.

It won't be easy.

The Falcons offense is explosive. Ryan is a much better QB than Prescott (might be MVP this year), and the RB duo they have is deadly.

Of course, let's not forget Julio Jones. :) 

I'm expecting a shoot-out.

8 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

It won't be easy.

The Falcons offense is explosive. Ryan is a much better QB than Prescott (might be MVP this year), and the RB duo they have is deadly.

Of course, let's not forget Julio Jones. :) 

I'm expecting a shoot-out.

You should see how sore the Dallas fans are. They say the refs gave it to us and the better team lost and I hope the Falcons smash you guys. It makes the victory that much sweeter. Yeah it will be a tough game even defending Sanu, Freeman and Coleman as well. Matt Ryan is a great QB. Their defense is better then when we played them back in October. We lost to them in Atlanta 33-32 and they scored with 35 seconds to go for the win.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

You should see how sore the Dallas fans are. They say the refs gave it to us and the better team lost and I hope the Falcons smash you guys. It makes the victory that much sweeter. Yeah it will be a tough game even defending Sanu, Freeman and Coleman as well. Matt Ryan is a great QB. Their defense is better then when we played them back in October. We lost to them in Atlanta 33-32 and they scored with 35 seconds to go for the win.

Trust me, while I haven't seen any Cowboy fans face-to-face (at least I don't think I have... they take off all their Cowboy gear once they lose :) ), the whining they've done is loud enough to hear everywhere.

I haven't really thought much about the defense, because I just don't think we will see much. :) 

Edited by SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

They really hate the Packers too, its funny. I posted over there and I got a lot of hostility toward me. They are very bitter. If it was us though I would feel the same way.

Oh well, we hated you guys last year when you kicked us out of the playoffs. :806:

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think you've made your point.  You're just kinda being a jerk now.  If he were like most other cowboys fans, I'd say have at it.  But he has been alright.

Gentle warning - don't call other posters 'jerks'. By all means attack what they have posted or their logic/position. But don't attack them. I'm posting this in thread just as general warning to all. Whats posted above is not egregious, hence this wrist slap, but it is breaking the rules. Lets play nice :)

On 1/18/2017 at 10:28 AM, ThePackisback said:

Like I always say: if you let the refs "dictate" how the game came out, you didn't deserve to win.  Making it clear that the Packers deserved to advance, and we didn't.

However, I think it's fair to point out that the refs don't favor Dallas like many (on this board, and elsewhere) claim. The GB OL did not get one holding call in the game, right?

16114225_216875245449265_559322873615876

Wrapping your arm around a defender's neck should be called, and this play should have resulted in an automatic safety via a holding penalty.

Again - just saying this to disprove that Jerry has the refs "in his pocket".

Congrats to your Packers. It's crazy how godlike Rodgers can become (his last throw to Cook... wow).

Go Falcons!!! B)

Edited by Rey713

On 1/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, ThePackisback said:

They really hate the Packers too, its funny. I posted over there and I got a lot of hostility toward me. They are very bitter. If it was us though I would feel the same way.

Every fanbase gets bitter after a loss. Especially a playoff loss. :) This is not unique to Dallas.

4 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

There were non calls on Dallas too that should have been called. It all evens out anyway. I don't want to rub anything in your face. You guys are a great team and we will get a rematch real soon.

I didn't say the refs "won you the game", just pointing out that Dallas doesn't get favored by the refs like many people claim - all season long I had to hear about how our OL "gets away with murder". :rofl89:

Rodgers is just amazing. Too bad the Packers overall haven't been great, otherwise he'd have more rings by now. The Falcons D isn't a top unit, so get ready to light em up. Unfortunately, Green Bay's D isn't very good either. It will be fun to watch.

Edited by Rey713

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Wait a minute your talking smack about Rodgers not having more rings but the last time your team even made the NFC Championship game was 1995 lol.

If you think I'm talking smack, maybe you should read my post again.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2017 at 2:12 PM, Rey713 said:

Wrapping your arm around a defender's neck should be called, and this play should have resulted in an automatic safety via a holding penalty.

Well if you want to get nit-picky, that hold is happening outside the endzone. Just barely, but it's at about the 1/4 yard line. Therefore it wouldn't be a safety.