Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to buy huge Redskins Flag?

InsaneBoost

Alright at the Redskins games, when they come out, or when they score touchdowns, those people are waving those huge redskins flags, look like there 15 feet wide, and like 8 feet tall, or something, they're huge.

Is there anyone to purchase them? Or are they only sold to Fedex for that specific reason.

I have a smaller versions, 3x5 foot one, but I want that huge one to hang in front of the house.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

I think 3 x 5 is pretty standard, I've seen a 2 x 8 banner online, but thats all.

Next time they come out onto the field waving their flags... run out onto the field and take them down, hit em low, go for the legs. Then, grab the flag and run as fast as you can. Trust me... works every time.

I think 3 x 5 is pretty standard, I've seen a 2 x 8 banner online, but thats all.

Next time they come out onto the field waving their flags... run out onto the field and take them down, hit em low, go for the legs. Then, grab the flag and run as fast as you can. Trust me... works every time.

yeah, till they tell taylor and landry to come exterminate me :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i need to find one of those huge blow up redskins players, like the viking fan has in that commercial on NFL network.

I saw them being sold at the Models Sporting Good store at Springfield mall, I don't know whether they sell them there anymore or not, but you should look at the Redskins stores, they should have em.

Archived