Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could add any one NFL player to the Skins roster...

morpheusmeyers

I would add Chad Johnson. Funny guy, awesome wide receiver.... Would add some character to the team.

I don't know, but Portis seems to be cut from the same cloth in that 'character' department.

Besides the given QB's Manning or Brady, I'd go with Peppers.

Impossible to argue against Brady being the easy choice for this question.

Not that I'd really WANT him because I loathe the Patriots like they're an honorary NFC East team basically.

On the D side Peppers or Merriman. Pretty hard to come up with an original answer to this question now.

Tom Brady. You can't argue with 3 rings

yes you can, you can easily argue the Patriots as a whole have an awesome team which won through defense.

Anyone who would take Brady ahead of Manning is IMO fooling themselves.

I personally would take a defensive stud though

Something different....Jason Taylor

============================================

Wow, I was going down the list thinking nobody would pick the guy I would pick and then here he is.

Awesome guy, team leader and very productive, I don't know how much he has left but he is the Charles Mann of our times. :applause:

Besides the obvious two (Peyton and Brady), I'd have to go for DL. I think that's what this team needs more than anything else.

Either Peppers, or a young pass rusher like Merriman or Ware (yes they play OLB, but we could use them at DE).

Someone mentioned Tommie Harris. That wouldn't be too bad actually, even though Griffin is a similar style player. Harris, along with Urlacher, drove that Bears defense, IMO.

Archived