Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could add any one NFL player to the Skins roster...

morpheusmeyers

Personally I think we should all be thanking Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown for the fact that Campbell went where he did in the draft. One of the reasons he wasn't really in the spotlight regarding the draft is because of those two and how people seemed to figure that he just had a great record because he had them behind him.

Yeah and Portis Betts > Williams Brown

I'd take Peppers.

Humm...... interesting question. Let's see, what would I least like to see the Skinz aquire? What would I fear most? I guess I'd fear a dominating interior defensive lineman. Who's the best DT in the game right now? Might be Williams from Minnesota. That guy is awsome when you can move him from DT to DE and match him up. Strong against the run and just good. That's the guy I would hate to see you aquire most.

Ya know, it's kind of funny. Everytime the FO goes after a high priced FA, everyone gets upset and jumps on them. I'm suprised more people havn't said Freeny, even though we have Carter. A lot of Urlachers, even though we have LFB and drafted Blades. Manning and Brady, even though we think we have our future QB. I'm also suprised no real mention of LT, despite the Portis bashing. Very few have faith in our WR corps, but no mention of to many WR's (except CJ, drives me nuts) like Holt, Williams or Johnson. So even though we bash the FO for the high end FAs, everybody still wants them.

Also, with all the bad mouthing about trading picks, not one mention of getting more for next year.

Archived