Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funniest moment in TV history

Larry

Ugh... old timers. Carol Burnett? Dick van Dyke? How about when Lucy mixed up the production line for the chocholate factory? A riot!

I don't know why you fools keep posting YouTube links, but I'd have to say Triumph the Comic Insult Dog talking to the people in line for Star Wars.

If you prefer SNL than Celebrity Jeopardy or More Cowbell.

If you prefer Chapelle, Black KKK leader is funny, but the R. Kelly "I'm gonna pee on you video probably takes the cake." My 2nd best would be the Real World Parody.

For Simpsons I'd have to say anything with Hans Moleman... I think Yugo blowing up or football to the groin...

I'm trying to think of unintentionally funny moments... it's gotta be someone in sports taking one to the balls... or something stupid that happened during the Olympics or World Cup... global stage.

I don't remember anything funnier than the Carol Burnett crew working off each others mistakes and ad-libs. They really need to do more live comedy. I'd laugh just looking at Tim Conway!:laugh:

Burt Reynolds, Dom Deluise (sp), Dean Martin and company had a couple great live comedy specials that were hysterical.

Conan had a skit -- I think it was one of the puppet sketches -- in which they did a rundown of popular sitcoms and showed a purported brief scene from "The Nanny."

Fran Drescher was represented by a closeup of some dude's hand holding an air horn festooned with googly eyes and yarn hair. Every time "she" was supposed to have a line, the guy would just tear off a huge blast on the horn.

I laughed so hard, I ended up lying on the floor crying.

WKRP turkey episode

the last Scene in the Last Newhart show

Foster Brooks on tonight show as the Mayor of Burbank Califormia,[this is where he got his start]

I will also concur with:

jim taking his driving test

Carol B Went with the Wind

There was a SNL episode that the Stones were on. During the weekend update Mike Myers came out as Mick Jagger and Jagger came out dressed as Keith Richards. Seeing Jagger doing Richards was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

There was a SNL episode that the Stones were on. During the weekend update Mike Myers came out as Mick Jagger and Jagger came out dressed as Keith Richards. Seeing Jagger doing Richards was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Indeed, or a similar skit on SNL of "former child stars."

Michael J. Fox played Danny Bonaduce and killed David Spade who was doing an impersonation of Michael J. Fox (dead on). Hilarious.

While we're on SNL... I love the skit where Phil Hartman plays Ronald Reagan. At the beginning of the skit he's giving an interview sheepishly saying that "I just didn't know." As soon as the interviewer leaves the Oval Office, Reagan claps his hands and five guys come rushing out of the next room, take there seats as Reagan barks orders. "Thompson, you're new. The green countries are the countries we sell arms to. The blue ones are where we wash our money." It's classic Hartman.

The Crank Yankers skit where David Allan Grier called a phone sex line with the most horrible case of the flu ever...totally vomiting and farting the whole time. Crazy ass funny.

I can actually think of a few scenes from that show that are right up there...

This is an impossible question to answer. Each time I think of something, something funnier pops into my head, and I start laughing all over again. I could waste the entire day surfing youtube for clips, too. :laugh:

Some finalists:

Seinfeld - the contest

Seinfeld - shrinkage

Simpsons - Homer goes over the cliff on a skateboard

Chapelle's Show - Rick James

SNL - Dick in a Box (recent, but hilarious)

This is an impossible question to answer. Each time I think of something, something funnier pops into my head, and I start laughing all over again. I could waste the entire day surfing youtube for clips, too. :laugh:

Some finalists:

Simpsons - Homer goes over the cliff on a skateboard

Hilarious. Thinks he's going to make it, just to barely miss. Hits his head the entire way up, just to have the ambulance hit a tree and start the whole mess all over again. That some greats TVs. :laugh:

Hilarious. Thinks he's going to make it, just to barely miss. Hits his head the entire way up, just to have the ambulance hit a tree and start the whole mess all over again. That some greats TVs. :laugh:

I don't think I've ever laughed that hard - that might be my #1.

Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! DOH! DOOOH! Doh! Doh! Doh!

Fraiser - There was an episode where Niles was trying to make dinner for someone (Spaghetti), he ends up cutting his finger and every time he looks at it he starts to pass out, starts a fire somehow, uses the water with the spaghetti to put the fire out, and end up passing out when he looks at his bleeding finger.

Pretty funny:

Any one of dozens of skits with Harvey Korman and Tim Conway on the Carol Burnett show, (they used to crack each other up which made things even funnier).

Tim Conway cracked EVERYONE up in this ad-libbed monologue lol :laugh: (although Vicki Lawrence absolutely kills everyone at the end with her ab-lib)

Says he apparently refused to let the skit continue until he got his elephant story out of the way, and nobody else in the cast knew what the hell he was going on about lol...it's supposed to be the longest continuous audience laugh in tv history.

Great candidates so far. . .

Jim getting his driver's licence on Taxi always makes me laugh.

What does a yellow light mean? Slow down. What. does. a. yellow. light. mean? Slow down!

The sea was angry that day my friends! Like an old man trying to return soup at a deli...

One of the best Seinfelds ever. The look on Kramer's face when George holds up the golf ball is priceless.

The chemistry of the Carol Burnett cast was great, especially Conway and Kormann. Another old school classic is from the Mary Tyler Moore show, the funeral for Bubbles(?) the Clown, where Mary is desperately trying to stifle laughter during the eulogy. "A little song. A little dance. A little selzer in your pants."

Archived