Your Favorite Member you don't see anymore

BigRedAlbright

I'd Take  

421 members have voted

1. 1. I'd Take

• The "Diesel" Riggins
    • The "Human Hitstick" Taylor
    • Duh

There are many people that post on this blog that I read and really enjoy but there are some I miss that haven't posted anything lately..... WHo do you miss from the past?

I have 2 Indaslums and Blondie.... I haven't seen much from them latley. Blondie used to post alll the time but wouldn't post a picture of herself. I enjoyed reading all of her stuff and her defense of Cartwright and a few others. and, Indaslums he would always shake things up but had decent points even if you disagreed.

but wouldn't post a picture of herself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Check the 'Show Yourself thread' over in the Tailgate forum of this site. There is plenty of her pics over there..

A poster that I haven't heard from in a little while unless i overlooked.. is Inmate Running the Asylum. Hopefully, the dude is recovering well. :cheers:

You're just a newb so you can't remember either of these folks but I miss Indyskinsfan and AtlantaSkinsFan (the "real" ASF that is). The latter always made great, though often controversial points and the former was so odd that he was usually good for an unintended laugh.

I miss Stratoman and $1 as well but they unfortunately have gone on to that big message board in the sky.:(

andyman.

as to the thread question, ya I wish he posted more but that would probably reduce the allure of his enigma puzzle wrapped in a cloud of smoke tied with a bow of mystery. Whats almost better than his posts are the rubes that read his post, dismiss it and then continue on their panic binge.

There are a few that I don't necessarily remember talking to, but am wondering what happened.

DustinFox was one, but he may have gotten high up in the Redskins stores and stopped posting. We actually had a few Redskins store managers/workers who used to post here.

Patrick Ramsey's brother used to post here, but I do remember people thinking AJSkins was Ramsey.

I haven't seen Inmate in a while either, or Buddha.

There are many people that post on this blog

Blog? :wtf: Dude, it's a message board. There is a difference.

Anyways, here's a few that I miss BCS, the original ASF & his black helicopters, Blade, Tommy-the-Greek. Oh, and BleedBlue. ;)

Archived