Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for video of Westbrook/Davis fight

DrBoogerLips

Geez almighty. Washington/Baltimore area has four of the top ten??? That cheap shot by Steven Alexander was horrific. Alomar spitting and Dale Hunter checking also make the top ten... I am sick. Norv Turner lost control of the Skins clearly.

Seeing those reminded me of Duane Clemons DE for the Vikings punching Flozell Adams in the groin during a Monday night game several years back. The guy was fined $7,500 for it. It was just as bad as Alexander's.

TheFan

The minor league baseball fight is the best. I love how the dude kicks the catcher before he rushes the mound. What the hell was he thinking?

If I was gonna charge into a fight I would try to knock out the armored guy in a suprise attack before putting myself in harms way:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have no idea where I heard this story but it makes as much sense as any so I will share it. Keep in mind that it is a complete rumor.

The story I heard is that Westbrook faced a lot of "gay" jokes/rumours in the locker room. In the NFL, you can kill someone/deal drugs/OD/beat up your wife/etc and be welcomed into the locker room with open arms. However, having even the hint of homosexuality attached to you is the where the line is drawn.

So Westbrook was dealing with this and was also dealing with simply being Michael Westbrook, a problem in and of itself.

Anyhoo, Westbrook apparently bouhgt a house prisor to camp. At camp, he and Davis are on the sidelines in practice and Davis allegedly says, "I hear you are now a homo.....ner now."

Westbrook proceeds to beat the s--- out of Davis.

The End.

The story I heard is that Westbrook faced a lot of "gay" jokes/rumours in the locker room. In the NFL' date=' you can kill someone/deal drugs/OD/beat up your wife/etc and be welcomed into the locker room with open arms. However, having even the hint of homosexuality attached to you is the where the line is drawn.[/quote']

If that is true then Cooley would have already gotten a beatdown :silly:

I have no idea where I heard this story but it makes as much sense as any so I will share it. Keep in mind that it is a complete rumor.

The story I heard is that Westbrook faced a lot of "gay" jokes/rumours in the locker room. In the NFL' date=' you can kill someone/deal drugs/OD/beat up your wife/etc and be welcomed into the locker room with open arms. However, having even the hint of homosexuality attached to you is the where the line is drawn.

So Westbrook was dealing with this and was also dealing with simply being Michael Westbrook, a problem in and of itself.

Anyhoo, Westbrook apparently bouhgt a house prisor to camp. At camp, he and Davis are on the sidelines in practice and Davis allegedly says, [b']"I hear you are now a homo.....ner now."

[/b]

Westbrook proceeds to beat the s--- out of Davis.

The End.

:laugh:

you gotta admit, that was pretty funny.

These guys are supposed to be soooo bad, yet you see hockey players using their sticks, people with TOTAL cheapshots, and other with low blows. BE A MAN and do it without using the before mentioned tactics!!!! Makes me PO'd to say the least.

Anyhoo' date=' Westbrook apparently bouhgt a house prisor to camp. At camp, he and Davis are on the sidelines in practice and Davis allegedly says, "I hear you are now a [b']homo.....ner[/b] now."

:laugh: :notworthy :laugh: :notworthy

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

On a side note, didn't Westbrook try his hand at MMA for a while after football?

Archived