Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for video of Westbrook/Davis fight

DrBoogerLips

It WAS A SUCKER PUNCH. Westbrook is scum. If it was a straight up fight Stephen would've laid Westbrook out.

Straight up, I'd still take Westbrook to knock Davis out.

Also, from what I can remember of that time, the Redskins were a fractured bunch with a ton of clicks. Davis was a "member" of a click that did not get along with Westbrook. While I agree that Davis did mature and he certainly became a stronger person in his later years, don't mistake the Stephen Davis we fondly remember from 99-02 as being the same young punk who was here in 96-98.

Both Westbrook and Davis were at fault. Davis for talking smack and then not being man enough to back it up and Westbrook for allowing him to get under his skin and taking a shot at him.

There were no winners in this...................pretty appropriate for the Era of Norv. :doh:

I have no idea where I heard this story but it makes as much sense as any so I will share it. Keep in mind that it is a complete rumor.

The story I heard is that Westbrook faced a lot of "gay" jokes/rumours in the locker room. In the NFL' date=' you can kill someone/deal drugs/OD/beat up your wife/etc and be welcomed into the locker room with open arms. However, having even the hint of homosexuality attached to you is the where the line is drawn.

So Westbrook was dealing with this and was also dealing with simply being Michael Westbrook, a problem in and of itself.

Anyhoo, Westbrook apparently bouhgt a house prisor to camp. At camp, he and Davis are on the sidelines in practice and Davis allegedly says, "I hear you are now a homo.....ner now."

Westbrook proceeds to beat the s--- out of Davis.

The End.[/quote']

I actually heard that guys around the league were giving Westbrook a hard time about being a homo, especially with all this gay bashing going on with Kordell Stewart.

And what Davis actually said to Westbrook to piss him off was," If Kordell threw you the ball, I bet you would have caught it"!!! :laugh:

I guess they were sharing more than lockers in Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!

Davis probably called Westbrook a homo. And if you're wondering how Westbrook beat him like that, it's because Mikey suckerpunched Davis like a little *****.

Yeah, I'm sure Davis would've really taken it to him. :rolleyes: And is Westbrook really gay? Not that I care, but I never heard anything about him being harassed like that.

i remember the paper sayin that davis a brian mitchell were jokin about how westbrook was always hurt. then it said that brian mitchell went on to the field and "davis refered to westbrook as a homosexual" (lol i remember that quote like it was yesterday.) and that's when westbrook went off on him.

It WAS A SUCKER PUNCH. Westbrook is scum. If it was a straight up fight Stephen would've laid Westbrook out.
Westbrook is a cage fighter and I have seen him fight.

So, although he may be scum (I don't know, I just know that he was a bad WR) he does have fighting skills and IMO would still bang the :pooh: out of Davis in a straight up face to face.

But, know one really knows what their opponents skill level is and Davis never had a chance to display his. So, :whoknows:?

no matter how many times i see that video, it sickens me everytime.

I feel the same way. Man our team had really fallen apart then. Im sure glad those days are over and hopefully everyone gets along and can play as a team and lead this team back to glory.

Archived