Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guess who I met tonite...

ldysknzfn1

Look familiar?

100_0525.jpg

lol..I thought yall would. He was in Hampton Roads..Norfolk to be exact..grand re-opening of the Circuit City. He was such a nice guy. And TALL!..of course I'm only 5'2" so you don't have to be but so tall to be tall to me:silly: ..He has a smile that lights up the joint and really humble. I shook his hand, wished him luck, told him I couldn't wait to see him in action this season..and then I said..(the NFL commercial quip) championship!..He laughed and said...we'll see..lol..Here's a few more pics..

Me & Jason...awful pic of me..but a good one of him..so just ignore me..:silly:

100_0524.jpg

Jason signing the ball..yup..I got the auto ball that they sell in the Skins store...$25..proceeds to benefit the Southeastern Boys & Girls Club. My kids went to a Boys & Girls club so I support them as much as I can.;)

100_0520.jpg

a few for Swtasm(I think that's his name..the cheerleader fan..lol)

100_0526.jpg

100_0528.jpg

sorry if these pics are large..lol

Cool. Met Sellers at Spotsylvania mall in Fredericksburg VA. He was laid back but the D i c k h e a d s that ran the card show were, well d i c k h e a d s and wouldn't let him stand for a picture with me. Cant get an idea of his size sitting behind a table.

My money cousin got a picture of one of the card show FREAKS and it was a highlight of the meet. Maybe he will post it.

Met Sellers at Spotsylvania mall in Fredericksburg VA. He was laid back but the D i c k h e a d s that ran the card show were, well d i c k h e a d s and wouldn't let him stand for a picture with me. Cant get an idea of his size sitting behind a table.

I'm 6'0" and about 225lbs. This is me next to Mike Sellers. He made me look like a midget. :D

Dude, you met the guy from ER? Neat :thumbsup:

He does kinda look like him. I'm sure Jason is much nicer than Eriq LaSalle...but who knows...I've never met Eriq..lol..Thanks to everyone who looked and thanks for all the congrats. For those of you who've never met a Skin...hang in there. I just started meeting players this year. The opportunity will arise. For those of you who called me 'dude'...All I can say is..."dude looks like a lady" hence the name ldysknzfn..K?... :silly: Glad that the cheerleader pics went over well...I knew they would. And no...I didn't get numbers..sorry...Homey don't play that :laugh: It was fun...he's a great guy and I can't wait till the season opens!!

HTTR!!

Archived