Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name One Player We Need

Jino

You guys are insane. 4 pages of posts and no one is even close; no one has mentioned the obvious answer to all our prayers.

A guy, who had don the B&G before. A guy, who plays his guts out every play. A guy who brings so much intensity and energy to a game, it actually hurts himself to do so. Folks, our answer is simple:

20875.jpg

You guys are insane. 4 pages of posts and no one is even close; no one has mentioned the obvious answer to all our prayers.

A guy, who had don the B&G before. A guy, who plays his guts out every play. A guy who brings so much intensity and energy to a game, it actually hurts himself to do so. Folks, our answer is simple:

i say kelly herndon cause i live outside of seattle and end up watching the seahawks play every sunday...the man is underestimated, he's a great cb

20875.jpg

How about this:

Demetric Evans steps up and becomes the RE to compliment Andre Carter? How about a complete unknown DE steps up and becomes a star like the old Gibbs era. Anybody remember the beginning of Charles Mann's career? I do and all anyone talked about was Manley. But Mann was damn good too. Let's see what happens. There are no decent free-agent DE's out there so basically that's what has to happen.

On D: DE-Cullen Jenkins (GB). He is still pretty young and he is strong and fast.

On Offense: WR-Marques Colston (NO). Young and a playmaker.

Special Teams: PR/KR-Devin Hester (CHI). If we start off with good field position it will take some pressure off of Campbell.

Gotta be Peppers. He is the best defensive player in the game right now imo.

Peppers or Richard Seymore, big, nasty, strong, and great at getting to the QB. However, a John Henderson/Marcus Stroud would really do wonders for us, because the Gregg Williams scheme works by first stopping the run.

Champ Bailey would do a lot for us, Ed Reed, he's awesome, but I think he is in part the product of playing on a completely stacked defense.

To be completely honest, even though I cant stand the guy, I would love see Jon Runyan plug the hole that was voided by DDock. He is one of the best tackles in the game. I probably cant stand him because he is playing for Philadelphia

Tom Brady is easily #1. Followed closely by Urlacher.

I agree Brady #1 but I'd say Tomlinson or Peppers 2, then maybe Ed Reed.

For some others, Peyton Manning wouldn't be in my top 10. Just because he finally beat Brady, who had no receivers worth a ****, doesn't make him better. Manning has had Harrison, Wayne, and a good running game and OL for a decade.

On defense: Roy Williams..he is easily the best safety to play the game.

On offense: Terrell Owens...nobody has greater hands.

On Special Teams: Tony Romo sits to pee...so cool under pressure.

:laugh: :laugh: :doh:

It's so funny it's tragic. What's even funnier is I thought you were serious. Wait, you aren't serious, are you? :D

Merriman has steroid issues, I don't understand why everyone treats it like a such a huge issue in the MLB but in the NFL... even espn writers say "i want him on my team!"

no thanks, i'll pass

It is funny how with all the contreversy sawrming around players in the league. This was burried under the bus quicker than Ray Lewis's murder trial. At least Ray was found not guilty.

Anyways... I would like to get Coleston at WR. His talent, size, age (and contract) make him a fantastic pick-up. Julius Peppers sounds good to me for a DT. And last of all.. gotta have Haynesworth. How can the other team stop us if their players' have massive trauma to the head, right? :doh:

I agree Brady #1 but I'd say Tomlinson or Peppers 2, then maybe Ed Reed.

For some others, Peyton Manning wouldn't be in my top 10. Just because he finally beat Brady, who had no receivers worth a ****, doesn't make him better. Manning has had Harrison, Wayne, and a good running game and OL for a decade.

Exactly. Brady will always be the best QB in my book. Plus I hate playing the Colts on Madden, Peyton takes too long to start his plays :laugh:.

Archived