Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name One Player We Need

Jino

If you could have one player on any team to fill one of our holes, who would it be? Please don't answer with Peyton Manning or LT. Fill an area of need with a superstar (ie. Julius Peppers or Champ Bailey) and want to see what the outcome of filling that need would do to our makeup of the team.

My pick would be Shawn Merriman or Steve Smith. What do you guys think?

If you could have one player on any team to fill one of our holes, who would it be? Please don't answer with Peyton Manning or LT. Fill an area of need with a superstar (ie. Julius Peppers or Champ Bailey) and want to see what the outcome of filling that need would do to our makeup of the team.

My pick would be Shawn Merriman or Steve Smith. What do you guys think?

julius peppers. he's so gifted and clearly the best DE right now. and we need a pass rusher more than ever.

I think Santana Moss is too close to Steve Smith. If I were going to pick a WR I'd go with Chad probably. Shawne Merriman wouldn't fit our defense since we run a 4-3 not a 3-4. Peppers is definitely appealing though. Peppers, Tommy Harris, Ngata, Bailey, Ed Reed (depending on if Landry pans out). Out of all of those, probably Peppers.

One player - probably Chad Johnson or Peppers. Steve Smith is too similar to Santana. We really need a receiver with height like Johnson. Either him or a solid DE, and you have to go with Peppers as he's the best one out there today. But if Carter is the pass-rusher he's supposed to be, I wonder if bringing in a strong run-stopper DE who can also get the passer might be better, like Rucker - who plays opposite Peppers.

julius peppers. he's so gifted and clearly the best DE right now. and we need a pass rusher more than ever.

Folks, we have a winner. Anybody who can get a rush going and a few sacks would be welcome. Who is the last SKins double-digit sacker? Please tell me there's been one since Bruce Smith...

Please don't answer with Peyton Manning or LT. Fill an area of need with a superstar (ie. Julius Peppers or Champ Bailey) and want to see what the outcome of filling that need would do to our makeup of the team.

Right, because we're all set at QB.:doh:

My vote goes to Peyton Manning because he would fill an area of need and he's the best football player in the league and one of the best to play the position, ever!

I like JC a lot and hope he works out, but he is by no means a lock at the most important position on the team....yet!

Imagine if this season our defense gets back into its top ten form and Portis stays healthy, but Campbell struggles his 'sophmore' year. You'd be wishing we had Manning far more than Merriman, although Merriman is a monster. But I dont think he'd excell in a 43 defense like he has in a 34, and he's a cheater.

[quote name=COOLeyCatchTds

Right' date=' because we're all set at QB.:doh:

My vote goes to Peyton Manning because he would fill an area of need and he's the best football player in the league and one of the best to play the position, ever!

I like JC a lot and hope he works out, but he is by no means a lock at the most important position on the team....yet!

Imagine if this season our defense gets back into its top ten form and Portis stays healthy, but Campbell struggles his 'sophmore' year. You'd be wishing we had Manning far more than Merriman, although Merriman is a monster. But I dont think he'd excell in a 43 defense like he has in a 34, and he's a cheater.

I think we all know that Peyton is the best.

Who doesn't know that.

I didn't want to make this a fantasy draft where everyone picked Peyton. Geez can't we have some fun around here without getting blasted for every little thing?

Archived