Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little known fact about the Roswell incident

Pete

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico.This is a well-know incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S Air Force and the federal government.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Condolezza Rice, and Dan Quayle were all born.

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep.

This piece of information may clear up a lot of things.

:cheers:

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico.This is a well-know incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S Air Force and the federal government.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Condolezza Rice, and Dan Quayle were all born.

haha i almost believed this when i first read it.

Actually.....

WTF did the aliens breed with to get THIS?????

hillary0ty.jpg[/img]

Dam, tough room :doh:

You guys are more fun then a kick in the nuts

If I laugh at the joke may I have my thread making ability back?

Though I have become partial to the NNT title, actually.

But I find some good news articles that never get posted on here :(

How bout a Reic can post only news articles, instead of NNT?

Must be a notable coincidence, because I spent a night in Roswell last summer while driving across the western half of the country and it was definitely a craphole.

Don't get me wrong parts of New Mexico were beautiful, I'll try and post some of my pics but Roswell's only hope is it's reliance on the alien propaganda and it doesn't even do a great job with that. I will admit that the street lights there had alien heads for lamps which was cool and that the McDonald's is shaped like a flying saucer, but they could do a lot more given the popularity of the situation.

Alright, the highlights of Roswell:

P6061371.jpg

UFO Museum

P6051363.jpg

Flying Saucer Micky D's

P6061369.jpg

Cool alien street lamps

Here are other cool parts of New Mexico:

P6061392.jpg

Where some mountains begin right outside of Roswell

P6061436.jpg

White Sands National Monument, bleach white sand, looks like snow but the temp is over 100, very cool place to check out

P6061433.jpg

P6061424.jpg

P6061421.jpg

P6061439.jpg

1NM.jpg

Me roasting like a pig

P6061435.jpg

What's right in the middle of this beautiful outdoor desert? You guessed it. A damn McDonald's cup.

P6061449.jpg

Somewhere past White Sands

P6071462.jpg

10 West outside of Las Cruces

At first I bought the "super high altitude nuclear test detecting balloon" thing but then i realized it made no sense to put smaller than human high altitude parachute dummies on such a balloon.

I do think this administration is the worst in history, though...

As an aside, does NNT ever run out? or is it NNT purgatory for eternity?

Archived