Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kris Jenkins

TGibson810

Turn on the radar!!!! Gibbs and Williams both seem happy with the DL. Everyone showed up for OTAs and Mini. The coaches were happy with the work ethics & improvement. Jenkins doesn't fit this bill. Plus, hopefully the "throwing money and wishing" era has ended in SkinLand. If the Panthers let him go, that says SOMETHING!!

The skins took a chance on another player named Marco a few years ago who was labelled out of shape and often injured. He played here for what, one season and beasted. If Jenkins can play and the panthers just toss him aside I'm sure he'll forget all about his 'hatred' for the skins and turn that towards the team that released him.

That said, I saw Aaron Brooks at the Marriot where I work in Dulles. He was here for a try out..........

I can't think of all the other threads just like this that turned out to be complete BS but you get where this one's going?

The skins took a chance on another player named Marco a few years ago who was labelled out of shape and often injured. He played here for what, one season and beasted. If Jenkins can play and the panthers just toss him aside I'm sure he'll forget all about his 'hatred' for the skins and turn that towards the team that released him.

That said, I saw Aaron Brooks at the Marriot where I work in Dulles. He was here for a try out..........

I can't think of all the other threads just like this that turned out to be complete BS but you get where this one's going?

Marco??? Do you mean Daryl Gardner?

I heard Kris and Tank will be in town to sign Vet Min deals tomorrow....:rolleyes: :logo:

Same here. My wife's sister's boyfriends great grandmother knows this one lady at hair salon who has a nephew on her late husbands side. Well this guy is dating a lady whose grandson went to school with both Kris Jenkins and Tank (he transferred colleges) and used to hang out with both of them in the offseason. That guy pretty much confirmed both are coming :thumbsup:

Same here. My wife's sister's boyfriends great grandmother knows this one lady at hair salon who has a nephew on her late husbands side. Well this guy is dating a lady whose grandson went to school with both Kris Jenkins and Tank (he transferred colleges) and used to hang out with both of them in the offseason. That guy pretty much confirmed both are coming :thumbsup:

sweet....I know my stuff!:thumbsup::logo:

I would rather gamble with Tank Johnson at this point in the season. Jenkins will be way out of shape. Tank will be ready for the 2nd half of the season.
Agreed. He now has the time to get his priorities and head together and at the same time he can get into the best shape of his career.

The extra time would also allow him a chance to get familiar with our defense.

Lately, the whole..."a source close to the team..." thing hasn't really proved to be reliable, at least for me. I talked over a beer with a guy that works for the team and knows many of the players not only professionally but calls some of them friends. He told me that Springs was gone this year. Not true so far, although some stuff he said turned out to be accurate he just seems to be one of "those guys." I just think there's a bunch of guys that like to spout off like they know what's going on behind closed doors, but in all actuality they don't really have the full story. Not doubting your source, I guess I'm just frustrated trying to figure out what the hell we're doing if anything. I'm sure we'll make some moves. I'm just wondering how big the moves will be especially since we're past mini camps. We'll see. By the way, Jenkins is fat :laugh: and the only reason people are hyping the guy around here is b/c he's a former Terp. He wouldn't help us significantly IMO.

HTTR

William Perry "The Fridge" had the same eating habits. Made Ditka go crazy. However, he would put the defense light years from the bottom of the NFL stats. He certainly would "Make my day". Still, he sounds like a player looking to set the table for negotiations. Frankly, the Panthers would be nuts to let him go.

:laugh: good stuff.

Kris Jenkins is quality without any doubt, but sometimes you have to ignore the 1 & focus on the 2, our DT's when healthy (which they now seem to be) work in perfect tandem as the stats on our interior run defense from 2005 shows. Plus salary cap issues etc, the secondary is the main thing we should get sorted out, in my opinion. (Mick from England)

Archived