Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you turn off an IPOD?

Trippster

That bizarre little summer thread gave us this:

As these incriminating photos show, Sonny Jurgensen has been carrying on a sordid love affair with an iPod Shuffle. Caught soaking in a hot tub with the vixen-ish Shuffle, Mr. Jurgensen's only comment was, "It was completely innocent, we enjoyed the soothing water and a fine SJ9. My relationship with my 60 gig 5th Generation is strong, I love it." Mr. Jurgensen's iPod could not be reached for comment.

hottubipdvh5.jpg

But the funniest response was:

Sonny! How could you?!? After all these years....

Sonny's iPod user profile:

Whoever created the "Sonny's iPod" user for this one response = comedic genius. :notworthy

That bizarre little summer thread gave us this:

But the funniest response was:

Sonny's iPod user profile:

Whoever created the "Sonny's iPod" user for this one response = comedic genius. :notworthy

Wierd, Sonny's iPod is member 58582. Aren't we in the 60000's now? That would mean Sonny's iPod has been lurking for awhile....

Wierd, Sonny's iPod is member 58582. Aren't we in the 60000's now? That would mean Sonny's iPod has been lurking for awhile....

No, that thread was from last August, and Sonny's digital mistress joined the board in August 2006. She hasn't posted since, not even in the "What are you listening to, Right Now?" thread!

I confiscated an IPOD from a student and I have no idea how these things work. I've tried for ten minutes to turn the thing off but to no avail. If it helps it's a 1GB Ipod.

The kids parents will probably be in raising all kinds of hell....watch out! I'm sure the kid never does anything wrong. :rolleyes:

Archived