Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: Statement From Clinton Portis

TK

I gave it to him when he came back from his sabbatical.

hahaha, if sabbatical is codeword for being banned, thats freaking hillarious. if its code for just being away for a while, im still amused, but not as much. thanks for clueing me in. and thanks for modding. im sure youre not always "popular" doing what you do (with the rif-raf) but people like me are here to read and engage in purposeful discussions and i shudder to think how crappy this place would be if you guys didnt keep us all in line.

I think I can hear Samuels still laughing in the background on this one. Way to go "Leader". He who is without sin, cast the first stone? Now I see why we suck so much. Everybody on joke time. Like i said, 3-13 staring us right in the face.

Cool, just don't look to jump back on the bandwagon come September 9.

OK. I get it, he is just dressed up into one of his characters. "Mr. Drunken Ramble".

I wasn't referring to what he said. I was referring to you extrapolating that the Redskins will stink next year based on this 2-minute interview, train wreck that it was.

hahaha, if sabbatical is codeword for being banned, thats freaking hillarious. if its code for just being away for a while, im still amused, but not as much. thanks for clueing me in. and thanks for modding. im sure youre not always "popular" doing what you do (with the rif-raf) but people like me are here to read and engage in purposeful discussions and i shudder to think how crappy this place would be if you guys didnt keep us all in line.

The beautiful thing about being a Mod is you're immune to being banned. And once you're in, you're in for life. Just ask Die Hard or Buddha.

Only when something is controlled by the Govt and big business get a pass with animal cruelty! Dont you know that man??????? :rolleyes:

And I hope you know I am being sarcastic. I cant believe the media has made this into a front page story. Portis didnt fight the dogs and neither were they on his property. So why would I be quick to judge him? Again I do wish he didnt say anything, cuz you know that the media is going to twist it to make a big story for them.

I got your sarcasm. ;)

Great post - said what I wanted to say in two concise sentences. :cheers:

hahaha, if sabbatical is codeword for being banned, thats freaking hillarious. if its code for just being away for a while, im still amused, but not as much. thanks for clueing me in.

Tarhog banned? Must have been for flashing nipple. ;)

I don't remember CP being served with any warrants. I don't remember seeing his mugshot for hitting his wife. I don't remember him having to sit for peeing roids into a cup. Lighten up, they were goofing. Poor taste, sure. But give him a break.

I don't remember CP being served with any warrants. I don't remember seeing his mugshot for hitting his wife. I don't remember him having to sit for peeing roids into a cup. Lighten up, they were goofing. Poor taste, sure. But give him a break.

He wasn't goofing. He was dead serious. He's had plenty of breaks, but not on this one. No No. So on behalf of my baby boy

http://misunderstood.rescuegroups.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=5815

apology NOT accepted.

Cool, just don't look to jump back on the bandwagon come September 9.

I have been a fan since 1980, so I think I can speak as someone who has seen the highs and the lows. Went to Minnesota in 91 season to see the Skins win the Super Bowl. Was there when Riggo took a bow against Detroit in the playoffs and witnessed the Darryl Grant fumble rumble in person. Like I have said before, just because some of you are drinking this nasty ass koolaid doesnt mean I have to drink it. I love my team and always will but when your star players- Clinton Portis and Sean Taylor are on different frequencies, you have a team problem. As far as your little bandwagon, I think i saw it on blocks on the Dulles Toll Road.

He wasn't goofing. He was dead serious. He's had plenty of breaks, but not on this one. No No. So on behalf of my baby boy

http://misunderstood.rescuegroups.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=5815

apology NOT accepted.

"plenty of breaks"? Chief what are you talking about? Please explain how many chances he has had. And how did he violate any law? He said something stupid, trying to be funny. Its not like he stabbed a pit bull in Atlanta during the Super bowl or shot a Grey hound for preventing him from making it rain. You catch my drift?

I have been a fan since 1980, so I think I can speak as someone who has the seen the highs and the lows. Went to Minnesota in 91 season to see the Skins win the Super Bowl. Was there when Riggo took a bow against Detroit in the playoffs and witnessed the Darryl Grant fumble rumble in person. Like I have said before, just because some of you are drinking this nasty ass koolaid doesnt mean I have to drink it. I love my team and always will but when your star players- Clinton Portis and Sean Taylor are on different frequencies, you have a team problem. As far as your little bandwagon, I think i saw it on blocks on the Dulles Toll Road.

so what i gather is that your username "playboy" was an actual typo. Rather it should read "cowboy1972". Let me tell you every team has guys that are alittle wreckless and immature. Now, if your complaint was about ST's immaturity i can understand your opinion. But to run CP through the mud like he's actually a criminal is just maddness.

Oh yeah, and here is a memo. Riggo and Darryl Grant are long retired from the game, therefore its either you are a fan of the team or you are not. CP said some idiotic things that i don't agree with. But folks like you are blowing it up like he was next to Vick and his boys coking up the dogs to fight. Please just try calling things for what they are, and stop jumping the gun on every little comment that someone makes. Geez!! it must really be the offseason :doh:

"plenty of breaks"? Chief what are you talking about? Please explain how many chances he has had. And how did he violate any law? He said something stupid, trying to be funny. Its not like he stabbed a pit bull in Atlanta during the Super bowl or shot a Grey hound for preventing him from making it rain. You catch my drift?

C.P is a funny dude and the one time he has poor judgement everybody wants to write him off. It is prolly the same people that couldnt wait for Southeast Jerome and the rest of his skits because he was sooooooo funny.:doh: Once again bad judgement but does not define him since he is always joking (with that laugh ) when he is on camera !!! Couldnt agree with ya more bro :cheers:

I have been a fan since 1980, so I think I can speak as someone who has the seen the highs and the lows. Went to Minnesota in 91 season to see the Skins win the Super Bowl. Was there when Riggo took a bow against Detroit in the playoffs and witnessed the Darryl Grant fumble rumble in person. Like I have said before, just because some of you are drinking this nasty ass koolaid doesnt mean I have to drink it. I love my team and always will but when your star players- Clinton Portis and Sean Taylor are on different frequencies, you have a team problem. As far as your little bandwagon, I think i saw it on blocks on the Dulles Toll Road.

So stick with your 3-13 prediction. Even impartial observers don't predict that dire of a season for the Redskins. Pretty bold on your part.

Good enough for me. Portis says things just to get a reaction, and I think this time he didn't realize that this would become a national leak. Stupid thing to say no doubt, but what's he supposed to say that Vick is an idiot? I don't know, I guess he should have said "I have no comment", but when's the last time you heard Portis say that :doh:?

HTTR

C.P is a funny dude and the one time he has poor judgement everybody wants to write him off. It is prolly the same people that couldnt wait for Southeast Jerome and the rest of his skits because he was sooooooo funny.:doh: Once again bad judgement but does not define him since he is always joking (with that laugh ) when he is on camera !!! Couldnt agree with ya more bro :cheers:

10 to 1, CP's 'skit' days are over forever. I just think the team isn't going to want to risk giving him free reign with the cameras any more. Personally, I really could care less about the dogfighting thing (not that I 'don't care', but I feel its law enforcement's job to deal with offenders). I'm just sick of the off-the-field distractions. Maybe it doesn't hurt the team's focus, but I just can't help but think every little thing like this takes us down a notch in preparing for the season.

Maybe in the world you live in, words have no power. But when a star running back CONDONES dog fighting on TV, what kind of impression do you think that leaves on little kids who admire him? What kind of impression does that give the nation about our team? How can making light of torturing 70 animals be even remotely funny? Being who he is means he has to be responsbile about what he says. He doesn't get to spout off ignorant BS and get paid MILLIONS. He gets the big bucks in part because he supposed to represent his team and his community with diginity and honor. But instead he is just a jack ass. So no, I don't catch your drift Chief. Nor do I want to.

10 to 1, CP's 'skit' days are over forever. I just think the team isn't going to want to risk giving him free reign with the cameras any more. Personally, I really could care less about the dogfighting thing (not that I 'don't care', but I feel its law enforcement's job to deal with offenders). I'm just sick of the off-the-field distractions. Maybe it doesn't hurt the team's focus, but I just can't help but think every little thing like this takes us down a notch in preparing for the season.

thats one of the few things that i agree with regarding CP.

Archived