Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brady Quinn...WTF?

TradeTheBeal!

I like how someone on the internet posts a picture, says its Brady Quinn, and we are all supposed to immediately believe it is Brady Quinn.

They were dead on accurate with the Antonella Barba oral pics, oh wait.....

Looks exactly like Brady. Only difference, shorter hair in the picture. That said, I'm sure it's just a joke among friends, although the guy in middle is about as fruity as a box skittles.
Dude is as fruity as a box of ****ing fruit loops... I would not be caught dead in a picture like that if I was a rookie in the NFL, imagine if some NFL defenders saw the picture and give him **** while hes on the field haha.
I doubt it. I've seen people that look alot like Brady Quinn. Then again where I'm from, it actually mighta been him.
Yea you never know on the internet. **** dude your from South Bend so who knows if you have seen him haha..

Eh whatever. It looks like it's just a joke. If you're comfortable enough with your sexuality to joke like that then more power to you. Now if I a pic came out of him with another man's junk in his mouth then that would be more then a little weird.

Eh whatever. It looks like it's just a joke. If you're comfortable enough with your sexuality to joke like that then more power to you. Now if I a pic came out of him with another man's junk in his mouth then that would be more then a little weird.

That would likely not happen. It's not like he's Jeff Garcia or anything.

Looks exactly like Brady. Only difference, shorter hair in the picture. That said, I'm sure it's just a joke among friends, although the guy in middle is about as fruity as a box skittles.

That guy in the middle bears a striking resemblence to that bleached troll Brady was cuddling with at the draft.

Archived