Extremeskins

Smoot's Number

nebster21

yeah back to old school

Smoot - 21

Taylor - 36

Landry - 30

perfect :D

exactly, taylor looked much better in that number and more like the bigger, harder hitter he is...besides i'd rather see him go after more int's this year rather than waiting for the guy to catch it then laying him out anyway.

These numbers are as they should be.

I don't know about you, but as soon as I turned 21, my life became a series of black outs strung together by hangovers. Success was remembering her name the next morning.:laugh:

yeah i know how that felt, well if i remembered what happened the night before :laugh: but lol, im right there with you on that one.

And i know i want Smoot wearing 21, but for some reason everytime i see the #21 i wanna :puke: it just reminds me of (that guy i wont name) in the first year of our crazy FA pickups. An over the hill, loud mouth tard. That cant play cause of TURF TOE!!!!!!

I don't care if he wears 168 or .2, as long as he shuts down his side of the field. And with the numbers on the checks he's going to get, he shouldn't care about the number on his shirt.

Here's to 8+ INTS and a lot of batted balls. Welcome back Smoot.

I really want to see taylor out of 21. That number is for little guys. I was watching old clips and saw him back in his old form and for some reason, the old number just looks tougher.

Yeah, personally I always liked him in #36 because he looked like #56's slightly younger brother but bringing the same explosion and vicious hits.

But I understand the #21 thing (Primetime), its just paying homage to widely (and definitely by players) consider the best DB ever. Its like #23 (MJ) in basketball, its a statement.

I'm mad at Smoot for taking my number... Last year I bought an authentic #27 (my birthdate) IONTOP jersey, because I was cursed with jerseys....

Terry Allen

Gus Frerotte

Jeramiah Trotter

Champ Bailey

Arrington

Brad Johnson

CP (well not so bad, but the first time I wore it, I was in Dallas for the game and he got hurt, 04 game)

So I got my IONTOP jersey because I didn't want to curse anyone else, yet smoot comes along and now it's a bad omen...

I'm mad at Smoot for taking my number... Last year I bought an authentic #27 (my birthdate) IONTOP jersey, because I was cursed with jerseys....

Terry Allen

Gus Frerotte

Jeramiah Trotter

Champ Bailey

Arrington

Brad Johnson

CP (well not so bad, but the first time I wore it, I was in Dallas for the game and he got hurt, 04 game)

So I got my IONTOP jersey because I didn't want to curse anyone else, yet smoot comes along and now it's a bad omen...

I bet you went home that day, took the tags off, threw it on, and did a celebratory :thud:

Terry Allen

Gus Frerotte

Jeramiah Trotter

Champ Bailey

Arrington

Brad Johnson

You bought a Gus Frerotte jersey...that my friend...is dedication. :notworthy

I think I might have to buy a Todd Collins jersey just to one-up you!

You bought a Gus Frerotte jersey...that my friend...is dedication. :notworthy

I think I might have to buy a Todd Collins jersey just to one-up you!

Can't remember his name, but there was someone on here who had a Fauria jersey. Said he was his favorite player.

Can't remember his name, but there was someone on here who had a Fauria jersey. Said he was his favorite player.

WHAT!?!!? Okay who ever that was needs to fess up right now! :laugh: I'll admit I got authentic Home and Away Laveranues Coles jerseys :doh: Man that sucked trying to get someone to take those off me. Didn't even get half my money back for those things. :mad:

WHAT!?!!? Okay who ever that was needs to fess up right now! :laugh: I'll admit I got authentic Home and Away Laveranues Coles jerseys :doh: Man that sucked trying to get someone to take those off me. Didn't even get half my money back for those things. :mad:
He's taken his fair share of crap for it, trust me.

He's taken his fair share of crap for it, trust me.

LOL :laugh: thanks, now I remember that guy! I just remember myself asking why someone had a Fauria sig! :whoknows: Oh man, I loved the comment about putting a logo on their new Nick Novak jersey! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

LOL :laugh: thanks, now I remember that guy! I just remember myself asking why someone had a Fauria sig! :whoknows: Oh man, I loved the comment about putting a logo on their new Nick Novak jersey! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If I remember correctly, HE was a SHE, so it was OK that she had a crush on him

I don't care if he wears 168 or .2, as long as he shuts down his side of the field. And with the numbers on the checks he's going to get, he shouldn't care about the number on his shirt.

Here's to 8+ INTS and a lot of batted balls. Welcome back Smoot.

Smoot may not even start.

I don't know about you, but as soon as I turned 21, my life became a series of black outs strung together by hangovers. Success was remembering her name the next morning.:laugh:

Thats odd but my life STOPPED being like that when i hit 21...

I guess I am use to the #21 on ST now, but I didn't like it at first. Hopefully Landry will get his #30 from Nemo, he will probably have to buy it from him. Cause Nemo will make the team this year, if he only makes the PS, then it should be Landry that gets the #30 automatically.

Blades should get his #51, but Dallas Sartz will get to pick first, just because he was picked first, Sartz was #42, so now he could be #54, 55, 57, 05 58. But I bet they all stay away from #56. But who knows till this friday when they come in for rookie camp.

If Blades doesn't get #51, I hope he goes with #55, cause that rules for a MLB. At least in DC it does.

Archived