Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoot's Number

nebster21

Does anyone have the number that Fred Smoot will be wearing? I did a search and could not find anything. I have a feeling that ST is not going to get rid of his number. If this has been posted before please feel free to lock it and let it slide but please let me know his new number before it gets locked.

I really want to see taylor out of 21. That number is for little guys. I was watching old clips and saw him back in his old form and for some reason, the old number just looks tougher.

Yeah, but most of his hits with #36 were on normal plays. When he's had #21 on he's made huge plays, I think he feels like more of a ball-hawking DB rather than a battering ram. Don't tell Sean that number's for small guys! :laugh: :laugh:

The number 21 means success. So we should hope that Taylor keeps that number and does what the number means.

Smoot will be number 27 and hopefully Landry gets number 30. So we can have the "Area 51" nickname.

Or ST goes back to 36, LaRon has number 30 and they could be "Route 66"..... actually no that just sounds gay, lol

I really want to see taylor out of 21. That number is for little guys. I was watching old clips and saw him back in his old form and for some reason, the old number just looks tougher.

yeah back to old school

Smoot - 21

Taylor - 36

Landry - 30

perfect :D

The number 21 means success.
I don't know about you, but as soon as I turned 21, my life became a series of black outs strung together by hangovers. Success was remembering her name the next morning.:laugh:

Archived