Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one nervous about tomorrow?

ChampSkinsFanatic

I'm scared to death about tommorow. First, I'm playing golf in the morning and I know it's going to come down to me making a four foot putt for a five dollar nassau. Then I'm goimg into the Clubhouse and the Redskins will select someone they could have got at 8 to 10 and traded down.

You know I think a lesser first round pick than the sixth could get Briggs from the Bears. So I wouldn't mind it if the Skins could get a second or something for a trade down to the ninth or twelth pick then swap for Briggs and the Bears pick.

Clever approach. However, I'd have to think some other team mid-first round would be willing to take Briggs off the Bears hands, and would've already tried that. And that would make us a middle man and an unneeded trade partner.

But I could live with that.

That's really small print...are you whispering your thoughts to us?

OK. I'm in the geezer range to many of you fellow ES'ers, but there's a quick and temporary workaround to "small font" issues that works in most browsers. And being somewhere on the charts between blind bat and Mr. Magoo, it's helped me out many times.

First, make sure your mouse cursor is on the browser window, and that the window has focus (is the active window). Then just hold the Control key down and spin the mouse wheel/scroller downwards. Each tiny turn of the wheel should increase the apparent size of the entire browser window by one font size. To go back, Ctrl-wheel up should put things back as they were.

Apologies to those that are aware of this; I'm only trying to help.

All I know is, if we trade for Briggs I'll be the first person starting the Boos tomorrow at Fed Ex.

Awww, no need for that. Chances are if they make the trade, Briggs would be flown to FedEx to appear with Gibbs. And the last thing we need to do is welcome one of our newest players with Boos. And there's a chance pick #31 would be getting off that same helicopter.

Now if he misses a tackle or jumps offside once the season starts, Boo away.

I think a lot of people are thinking that the Falcons will be happy with either Landry or Okoye given his connections with Petrino. However, I have a gut feeling that they really want and need a safety much worse than they want or need Okoye who's really very similar to Rod Coleman. I'm just hoping we can get that #44 overall from them. That plus Okoye or Carriker would be schweeeeet!

I can't remember being this nervous about a draft. I don't know what we're gonna do with the 6th. First it was Adams, then Branch, then Okoye, then Landry so and so on.

Now the Lance Briggs trade talk is alive again and the Redskins.com poll question is how far do you think we should trade down or something like that.

The Lance Briggs talk alone has me very nervous, I just hope we dont do something INCREDIBLY STUPID tomorrow.:doh:

At the same time I'm HYPED about tomorrow and can't wait:point2sky :D

Actually there is NOTHING to be nervous about. We don't have jack for draft picks. Unless the FO finally uses its noggin and trades our pick down for more draft picks.

Not nervous. More curious as to what our FO is thinking and what they're gonna do.

exactly how i feel. i work graveyard so i will probably be sleeping through the draft. i just hope that i wake up to see that cj fell to the 6th spot and denver gave us their first, second, and third this year and next years first for him!!! i know my sig says to draft him but man that would be a hard trade to turn down...

I did not read the others posts, however I am not nervous about this.

Whomever they pick, they pick. Hopefully they do well. Life will go on, the team will win some and lose some.

I was nervous when my son was being born.

I am more annoyed the draft is not over so we can get PAST all this draft speculation.

Archived