Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Days Out..........Make Your Pick Public

PleaseBlitz

Who is holding up a Skins jersey on Saturday?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is holding up a Skins jersey on Saturday?

• Brady Quinn
    • Calvin Johnson
    • LaRon Landry
    • Alan Branch
    • Jamaal Anderson
    • Amobi Okoye
    • Gaines Adams
    • Trade for Lance Briggs
    • Trade down for multiple picks
    • Something else completely ****ing crazy.

Vote for who you think the Skins are going to take.

Not who they SHOULD take, who they actually call up to the podium in the first round tomorrow.

The poll is PUBLIC. Those that get it right will recieve that special feeling inside for being oh so right about something.

Those that get it wrong will lose all credibility here at Extremeskins.com.

You dont need to post your reasons, im sure everyone already has a billion times. Just click the radio button and hit submit.

This poll will self distruct on Saturday April 28th but your pick will be continuably accessable for time immemorium. (sorry, just got done reading Om's latest :D )

Its put up or shut up time Skins draft experts.

Vote for who you think the Skins are going to take.

Not who they SHOULD take, who they actually call up to the podium in the first round tomorrow.

The poll is PUBLIC. Those that get it right will recieve that special feeling inside for being oh so right about something.

Those that get it wrong will lose all credibility here at Extremeskins.com.

You dont need to post your reasons, im sure everyone already has a billion times. Just click the radio button and hit submit.

This poll will self distruct on Saturday April 28th but your pick will be continuably accessable for time immemorium. (sorry, just got done reading Om's latest :D )

Its put up or shut up time Skins draft experts.

What poll?

EDIT: Ah you added it. Sorry. :laugh:

I'm really feelin' Okoye. He fits a need, has the potentional (as all draft picks do, I know) to be a perenial Pro Bowler and he'll only be 20 when the season starts.

The 'skins won't get the hype that Snyder likes if we get Okoye instead of CJ, but we'll get enough.

something tells me there's a draft prediction thread floating around here somewhere....and where the hell is dan mozes, pb?

None of you tailgate crew need be correcting my Stadium activities. :silly:

And Dan Mozes is covered: "Trade down for multiple picks" :fingersx:

I'm really feelin' Okoye. He fits a need, has the potentional (as all draft picks do, I know) to be a perenial Pro Bowler and he'll only be 20 when the season starts.

The 'skins won't get the hype that Snyder likes if we get Okoye instead of CJ, but we'll get enough.

I was thinking the same thing for a while. But now I'm thinking Landry, with the idea that he can come in and play in the first game. Okoye might be more of a project to be NFL starter ready, and maybe the "Gibbs wants to win before he leaves, not build for the future" people are on to something.

Why are people thinking that we are going to actually pick a safety or a wideout? I know that it is appealing to pick those positions because they have flash, but we desperately need a pass rush and not one coming from the secondary all the time. We need either adams or okoye. I don't care which one we get, but we need someone who can get to the quarterback and create pressure. If you don't have pressure, I don't care what kind of safety you have, it will be just like last year.

Why are people thinking that we are going to actually pick a safety or a wideout? I know that it is appealing to pick those positions because they have flash, but we desperately need a pass rush and not one coming from the secondary all the time. We need either adams or okoye. I don't care which one we get, but we need someone who can get to the quarterback and create pressure. If you don't have pressure, I don't care what kind of safety you have, it will be just like last year.

I believe our Redskins draft LaRon Landry S in the first round...

FO thinking (IMO) our Oline is set with Wade and Fabini signed.

Dline is healthy and has Carter coming on (+) drafted 2 DT's last year it's set.

Linebackers are set with the addition of Fletcher.

WR's were taken care of last year it's good (Lloyd will come on this year).

QB Campbell will start good young QB drafted last year (Brunell will come in late in season much like Doug Williams did and take us to championship).

RB's whos better than we are? It's all good.

TE could use some attention in the later rounds (5 or 6 or 7)

DB's good with smoot, springs, and rogers!

Safety Taylor is god... but needs some help!!!

Landry is the answer!!!

I believe this is how our organization is thinking...

I believe our Redskins draft LaRon Landry S in the first round...

FO thinking (IMO) our Oline is set with Wade and Fabini signed.

Dline is healthy and has Carter coming on (+) drafted 2 DT's last year it's set.

Linebackers are set with the addition of Fletcher.

WR's were taken care of last year it's good (Lloyd will come on this year).

QB Campbell will start good young QB drafted last year (Brunell will come in late in season much like Doug Williams did and take us to championship).

RB's whos better than we are? It's all good.

TE could use some attention in the later rounds (5 or 6 or 7)

DB's good with smoot, springs, and rogers!

Safety Taylor is god... but needs some help!!!

Landry is the answer!!!

I believe this is how our organization is thinking...

This is basically the impression I get as well. It's my belief that GW and Blache are comfortable with their Defensive Line.

MY GUESS IS that they trade down and get either landry, okoye

I hope we get Okoye. Getting Landry puts ST's job in jeapordy. You cant tie up that much money in safeties alone. Okoye or trade down. Two more days of this, then the "We should have drafted_______X______! " threads start. :doh:

Archived