Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upgraded to lower deck!

SkinsNatsFan

Thank you Redskins ticket office!

I was upgraded from the upper deck down to the lower. No obstructions, no Tailgate Club or Touchdown Club, just a straight upper deck to lower deck upgrade.

It sounds like they’re focusing on long time ticket holders. We’ve had tickets in the family since 1937. Obviously the Touchdown and Tailgate clubs still exist, but they’re not the only way to get to the lower deck.

Your a lucky man, this is the first I've heard of this since 2000.

When I asked the TO about tenure, they told me that they lost all records for season tix holders after the move in 1997. Probably a simple way of hushing the numerous relocation complaints at the time.

Where are your new seats?

Your a lucky man, this is the first I've heard of this since 2000.

When I asked the TO about tenure, they told me that they lost all records for season tix holders after the move in 1997. Probably a simple way of hushing the numerous relocation complaints at the time.

Where are your new seats?

I know that the computer systems dont go back beyond the last year at RFK, cause that is when they switched that that system from all paper

Thank you Redskins ticket office!

I was upgraded from the upper deck down to the lower. No obstructions, no Tailgate Club or Touchdown Club, just a straight upper deck to lower deck upgrade.

It sounds like they’re focusing on long time ticket holders. We’ve had tickets in the family since 1937. Obviously the Touchdown and Tailgate clubs still exist, but they’re not the only way to get to the lower deck.

You lucky SOB! Congrats! :applause:

I would have bet alot of money this would never happen again.

:doh: Man, I should have thought of that. I could have made some money.:)

You would have too.

I seriously never thought I would hear of anyone getting to the LL without TD club or TG club. Plus it's someone I know, so I know it's not BS. Maybe I'll get pushed down more to the front of my upper section now. I was down to row 12 and thought I would not go much lower.

Good seats bud. I'm 135, only a few sections over. Corner of the endzone, good look. The only bad thing about these seats are, the opponent warms up in our endzone, so you can't get a good look of the skins warming up.

This can actually be a good thing. If you are willing to spend the pre game up against the dream seats and are willing to heckle the opponents, this could be fun.

That's awesome man! I can't wait until my number is callewd for seaosn tickets...been on th elist 3 years and have moved up from 105,000th to 65,000th...I'm hoping for 3 more years.

I'm on the list too. I got on in 2000 and have only gotten offers to buy club level and loge seats (luxury).

How do you find out what your current position on "the list" is?........

I've been on it twice as long as you, so I could be getting close.

Let me know, or anyone else who knows can comment too of course.

You would have too.

I seriously never thought I would hear of anyone getting to the LL without TD club or TG club. Plus it's someone I know, so I know it's not BS. Maybe I'll get pushed down more to the front of my upper section now. I was down to row 12 and thought I would not go much lower.

It really is the luck of who moves or gives up their tickets below you. I went from row 28 to row 5 in just 3 years.

congratulatons, 1937, thats a long time to have season tickets. Did your family move down with the Skins when they came from Boston in 1937? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Nope, we were here waiting.

I'm not sure season tickets were offered initially. I'm guessing they were game by game at first, but I don't know.

']I'm on the list too. I got on in 2000 and have only gotten offers to buy club level and loge seats (luxury).

How do you find out what your current position on "the list" is?........

I've been on it twice as long as you' date=' so I could be getting close.

Let me know, or anyone else who knows can comment too of course.[/quote']

You can call the ticket office and they will tell you what your number is. I joined the list(for my own tickets) in 1999, and I got the tix last season. You may not be too far behind, I would call 1st thing on Monday.

It really is the luck of who moves or gives up their tickets below you. I went from row 28 to row 5 in just 3 years.

I'm in 454 row 12, the section on the 50 in the upperdeck. That's why I didn't figure many people would be giving those up in frony of me. I wuold not trade my seats for non sideline lowers.

I'm in 454 row 12, the section on the 50 in the upperdeck. That's why I didn't figure many people would be giving those up in frony of me. I wuold not trade my seats for non sideline lowers.

That may be why your slow movement down. I'm on the 5 yard line and love being closer to the action in my end zone. The view when teams are at the other end is not so bad. I've decided I'd rather be closer to the goal line about half the time instead of being 50 yards away from the goal line 100 percent of the time.

My upgrade letter is very specific at this point. I will only move to sideline 200 sections on the Home side or similar sections on visitor side but only rows 1-13.....no obstructed view or limited views for me if I move down stairs.

Congrats on your move. I have been on the season-ticket waiting list for about five years. How long is the average wait? I have heard it is like 20-30 years. Anybody know?

Nowhere near that and improving by the year as I see it. I personally put my name on the list in 1991 figuring it would be forever. I got mine Spurrier's first season (2002). I have some friends that got on in 1997 and go their's the same year. It seems like it's now between 5-6.

Archived