Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upgraded to lower deck!

SkinsNatsFan

I'll be in 418 again this year, no biggie, I wrote to the skins asking if I could be moved closer to the 50 and if parking passes were being upgraded yet. The response they sent me was..

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we were unable to relocate your seats this year. Very few seats in your section, lower than your current seats became available. As for parking, we have yet to contact season ticket holders who are eligible for a parking pass for the 2007 season. If we have a pass to offer, you will be contacted by the Ticket Office.

If you have any additional questions, please call our ticket office at (301) 276-6050, and any of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

Washington Redskins

FedEx Field

1600 FedEx Way

Landover, MD 20785

Phone: (301) 276-6050

Fax: (301) 276-6001

Visit www.redskins.com for all your merchandise needs

"

:logo: :point2sky

Mark, 226 is on the side of the endzone, we are not talking 40 or 50 yard line seats. Looking at the map the move too 114 is moving diagonally 1 section. I hardly think that would greatly change your view that much.
3 sections.
What else do you want them to do
The whole gist of my seat contract from the beginning, that is, 1999, was SIDELINES. I chose sidelines in 1999 at the cost of sitting high initially because sidelines is where I wanted to sit for the life of my ticket contract. So Snyder dangles a two row upgrade in my face, I bite, and two years later he offers to move me to 114? That's bull****. But anyway, I blame myself as much as him. I'm a sucker. By that point, I should have known better.

But what Snyder didn't mention was the price dropping to less than half by 2006. So, I'm reasonably satisfied (I'm actually am not sitting in those OV seats anyway).

Archived