Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonalds has a NEW BURGER

ChampSkinsFanatic

Guest sith lord
I couldn't disagree more. The McDonalds where I live is always on point. It's one of those newly remolded joints with the plasma screens and all that. I only go through the drive-thru but they alwasy get it right. Now Burger King and Wendy's is a different story. I refuse to go to those hell holes.

Total opposite here. BK and Wendy's are always spot on and you get hot food, McDonald's on the other hand is pretty much a roll of the dice.

I love McDonalds and im so happy that they arent going to turn into a health food joint. I agree with CJC, not all of us are worried about our diet all the time. Occassionally, i just want to pig out on burgers and fries. I also hit the gym 4 days a week instead of blaming McDonalds for making everyone a big fatass. Hey, if your kids are fat, its YOUR fault, not Ronald McDonalds.

McDonalds may not be the best food, but its pretty good, its cheap, and its convenient.

if anybody has any objections about mcdonalds food not making you fat then check out Super Size Me with Morgan Spurlock, he also has hosted the 30 days show on FX.

Guy gained like 26 lbs in under 30 days by eating Mcdonalds for every meal (he also had to try atleast every item on the menu once). He ended up going to a doctor periodically throughout the 30 days and towards the end of the testing his liver (or kidney, not sure about this one) wasn't functioning properly and the doctors were seriously concerned for his health so he stopped eating mcdonalds.

But then again this guy was also eating it every day 3 times a day for 30 days. Anything in moderation is ok unless you're already obese, then I would stay away from the McD's.

Cheeburger Cheeburger is where it's at man.

Third Pounder... ha.

...We have that. as well as a 1/2 pounder, 3/4 pounder, and 1 pound burger

and then after you eat that. you can give a lovely tip to your wonderful waitress being... me. :-) Now who would want to trade all that in for McDonalds?!?! please.

I usually tip around 15% but since you are a skins fan, and I am assuming a 17 year old female skins fan, I'd give you more because finding one of your type is like finding a female who can actually beat you at video games :)

... haha i probably couldn't beat you at video games but i could serve you some fantastic food... and if it's halloween... i'll do it in a redskins uniform. ;-)

... don't tip 15%... when i get 15% i feel like i've failed. :-( hahaha

if anybody has any objections about mcdonalds food not making you fat then check out Super Size Me with Morgan Spurlock, he also has hosted the 30 days show on FX.

Guy gained like 26 lbs in under 30 days by eating Mcdonalds for every meal (he also had to try atleast every item on the menu once). He ended up going to a doctor periodically throughout the 30 days and towards the end of the testing his liver (or kidney, not sure about this one) wasn't functioning properly and the doctors were seriously concerned for his health so he stopped eating mcdonalds.

But then again this guy was also eating it every day 3 times a day for 30 days. Anything in moderation is ok unless you're already obese, then I would stay away from the McD's.

Sure eating like that makes you fat. If you eat it 3 times a day and dont exercise. But it not McDonalds fault that you are an idiot if you CHOOSE to do that to yourself. Its YOUR fault.

Sure eating like that makes you fat. If you eat it 3 times a day and dont exercise. But it not McDonalds fault that you are an idiot if you CHOOSE to do that to yourself. Its YOUR fault.

Big problem in America today, no one wants to take responsibility for things.

I wish I was as smart (or as stupid) as Morgan Spurlock. Any ****ing idiot could tell you eating that **** three times a day will make you fat.

I couldn't disagree more. The McDonalds where I live is always on point. It's one of those newly remolded joints with the plasma screens and all that. I only go through the drive-thru but they alwasy get it right. Now Burger King and Wendy's is a different story. I refuse to go to those hell holes.

What?! McDonalds with plama screens??? :rubeyes:

... haha i probably couldn't beat you at video games but i could serve you some fantastic food... and if it's halloween... i'll do it in a redskins uniform. ;-)

In a redskins uniform earns you a 30% tip :)

and I love me some fantastic food!

read into it a little more... Sure, I don't doubt that such problems will happen to many people if they went on an all Mickey D's diet, but you've got to atleast consider the fact that Spurlock was a COMPLETE vegan beforehand. Can you say body shock? I've head of vegetarians having quite a shock when they actuation do try and break their normal faire.

The documentary is pretty interesting, but you've got to place it all in context and perspective before making it out to be some sort of scientifically sound experiment.

Anyways, I don't do Mickey D's all that often anymore. If I'm cravin' something fast food, its usually Wendy's or Chick-Fil-a, or Panera. Five Guys on occasion, but I'm tryin' to cut back ;). But, a 1/3rd pounder is just the right size... Especially considering thats the weight BEFORE they cook it. It'll probably end up resembling an ACTUAL 1/4 pounder after all is said and done ;)

It's a very average burger. They have been test markeying it in CA for a few weeks. McDonalds meat sucks. It is pretty dry. The double quarter pounder is better because the meat gets broken up with some cheese.

They use to use old dairy cows as their meat. I'm not sure if that is still the practice, but it is average at best.

It doesn't bother you guys that teenagers who resemble Beavis and Butt-head are cooking and handling your food? I'm sure they're not to angry,working Saturdays for low pay,over a hot grill.

Not really. Almost nothing they can do could be worse than the actual composition of the food itself. :laugh:

I've learned over the past year that 20% is a normal tip. And all this time, I thought I was just a really good tipper.

Re McDonalds, their only good burger was the McD LT. That was the burger with lettuce and tomato. A burger has to have lettuce and tomato. They have discontinued that product, and I have discontinued going to McDonalds.

The only decent fast food burger I know of is the Whopper. I'll drive five miles out of my way for a Whopper over anything McDonalds has to sell. And around here, you can even request jalapenos on your whopper.

Life is good.

if anybody has any objections about mcdonalds food not making you fat then check out Super Size Me with Morgan Spurlock, he also has hosted the 30 days show on FX..

All SuperSize Me made me want to do is eat McDonalds. He didnt look like he wasnt enjoying eating it. Only thing that I never ate again after watching that was the yogurt parfait and thats because he found a hair in his.

Funny how he made all the fattening foods look delicious and the only healthy type thing he found a hair in:puke:

I've learned over the past year that 20% is a normal tip. And all this time, I thought I was just a really good tipper.

Re McDonalds, their only good burger was the McD LT. That was the burger with lettuce and tomato. A burger has to have lettuce and tomato. They have discontinued that product, and I have discontinued going to McDonalds.

The only decent fast food burger I know of is the Whopper. I'll drive five miles out of my way for a Whopper over anything McDonalds has to sell. And around here, you can even request jalapenos on your whopper.

Life is good.

The Big n tasty has lettuce and tomato.

read into it a little more... Sure, I don't doubt that such problems will happen to many people if they went on an all Mickey D's diet, but you've got to atleast consider the fact that Spurlock was a COMPLETE vegan beforehand. Can you say body shock? I've head of vegetarians having quite a shock when they actuation do try and break their normal faire.

The documentary is pretty interesting, but you've got to place it all in context and perspective before making it out to be some sort of scientifically sound experiment.

Anyways, I don't do Mickey D's all that often anymore. If I'm cravin' something fast food, its usually Wendy's or Chick-Fil-a, or Panera. Five Guys on occasion, but I'm tryin' to cut back ;). But, a 1/3rd pounder is just the right size... Especially considering thats the weight BEFORE they cook it. It'll probably end up resembling an ACTUAL 1/4 pounder after all is said and done ;)

i'm pretty sure that he was not a vegan before hand, just his wife was.

Archived