Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should the Redskins sign George Muresan to play tight end?

Hooper

Damn, I forgot about that, lets line Muresan and Manute Bol up beside each other in the middle of the DL.

Too bad for that stupid rule the prohibits you from pushing off on a teammate to jump higher and block a kick. Otherwise we could have one stand on the other's shoulders. Throw in Bradley and the trio would be able to block every kick the other team tried.

We should sign the Ultimate Warrior for DE. He has a motor that doesn't quit, shows tremendous explosion and has a nice use of his hands. He does tend to get too vertical at times and scored a 2 on the Wunderlic.

The scary part about that is that Jim Hellwig actually legally changed his name to "The Warrior" at one point...That might be a sign he was taking his character a little too seriously.

The scary part about that is that Jim Hellwig actually legally changed his name to "The Warrior" at one point...That might be a sign he was taking his character a little too seriously.

I think he still does. He's still suing WWE for various things. According to Wikipedia, he's hitting the speaking circuit as a conservative activist. I find it interesting that people would actually listen to what he has to say no matter what his politics.

Think about it. The guy is what, almost eight feet tall? How would anyone stop him in the red zone? Just line him up opposite DJ Strawberry and watch the points add up.
:notworthy A guy with 4000+ posts givin' to a guy with less than 100.

Newbies,

Read some representative threads on the board for a while before posting any thought that pops in your head.

he's only in his early 40s right? He could have some good years left in him :laugh: . He'd just have to turn around catch the ball and when the defense comes over to gang tackle him he could lateral to Moss or Randle El...we'd score every time.

speaking of 40s... doesn't this guy have glacial-like speed? I am trying not to take this post seriously. :)

Archived