Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Please - Let's Review Something

TK

I love this thread. It's a little funny, a little sad, and kinda scary (to be completely honest). I don't think I'm going to mess with you guys... :twitch:

Thats a great sig Vi...man i miss that cat.

Thanks, and I miss him too. Sometimes I forget he retired, and look for him on the field.

That cracks me up!!

Why stop there? Add the "Portis trade", "bench Brunnel" and the "we have no cap space/we have no cap" threads to the list.

:laugh:

Yea right more like:

"Why we need Fletcher"

"Why we don't need Fletcher"

"Why we need Clements"

"Clements costs too much"

"We should do the following in the draft"

"We shouldn't do the following in the draft"

"Trade X draft picks and player X for Vilma"

etc.

It's not always peolple's fault!! This web-site has the absolute worst search function!

Do your eyeballs work? Or would you like me to arrange to have PG come over & read thread titles outloud to you?

Porter threads are the NEW Suicide By Mod threads. :)

Quick hide this thread in the Wizards forum. Maybe we can get some unsuspecting Cowboys fans to start a few Porter threads. :cheers: Jus' Jokes.

Do your eyeballs work? Or would you like me to arrange to have PG come over & read thread titles outloud to you?

As fast as this board moves, I think the default should be Forty, not the option. I really think it might eliminate a little bit of this. I have had it set at 40 from day one.

TK, since you seem loaded for bear (and I can't blame you), I'll give you my little pet peeve that I would like to see monitored a little more. The repetitive and moronic threads don't bother me as much as the decent threads that turn into cat fights, name calling, and repetitive banter from numerous posters who have NOTHING to add to the thread. I mean, if I see a repetitive or moronic thread, I just ignore it. No big deal.

But, when I see a thread that interests me, I drop in and start reading from the beginning. After three pages of nothing but crap from posters who can't string together coherent thoughts, or have nothing better to do than bash someone for their opinoins, or worse, take the time to post to say how stupid the thread is (and then the piling on begins), I stop reading and either give up or go to the end hoping the juvenile conversation has ended. Which means I've probably missed something good and then I may make a repetitive post (frequently, I just don't post because the thread has been ruined).

I know it's impossible to closely monitor posts, but reminders like this one regarding posts from time to time might help (I said might!).

I know the mods need help, but I can't imagine threads with nothing but cat fighting actually helps.

Just my :2cents:

Hail,

H

Today is Christmas for all redskin fans, but today is also hell for the mods on this board. With so much news flying around PLEASE as a courtesy check to see if there is already a topic or thread about the latest news instead of creating a new one, and go beyond the first page.

If everyone can do this then this board will be much easier to read for all and make TK's life so much happier :)

Respect the Mods and check before you post.

This is a public saftey message :)

As someone who will practice what they preach I will not start any threads today, because I will be able to get the news fast enough.

Thanks, and go SKINS!!

I agree...

I will not start any threads...repeat after me...

"I will not start any threads"...Wait a minute, oops, I can't anyways...all beacuse I had to start a new threads about Betts fumbling away the Rams game...doh! I'm also too ashamed to ask the mods to reinsatate my privledges...so I will just be a voyer of sorts.

But what I do to cope...when I have what I think is a new idea that no one has ever thought to post...I write it on a burgandy "post it" note and put it on my screen....I'lll even post some really appreciative replys "from" some of you commending me on my great, insightful new thread.

Eventually, someone posts something close to what I was going to post and I let them take all the credit. I then throw my "post it" away and take a nap.

Don't be like my guys. Be responsible with your posting so you don't have to be a creepy, wanna be thread starter like me.

Archived