Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Horn Cut (Merged)

Rufus T Firefly

why does someone always want EVERY single FA that hits the market?

We don't need him! He's old and his career is done. I doubt he gets picked up.

You doubt he gets picked up? How much you want to wager on that? Joe Horn is still one of the top WR in the NFL and until recently one of the few bright spots the Saints had. An 80% Joe Horn is better than our #2 and #3.

Won't get picked up. :doh:

Dude. Our receivers are going to blow yours out of the water this year. :D:silly:

I understand your jealousy, but you will have to get over it and get past your homerism to really accept that you will get ownted. :dallasuck

Number one, your just dreaming that. Dallas has a better core of WR's and its not even debatable...and number 2, you think every Skin player and set of players is better then Dallas. So just saying that does not make it true. Of course you think that, but what possible fact do you have to back up your claim? You dont, you just hope so, cause your a Redskin fan and a homer.

Yes I am jealous that your #1 and #2 WR's combined had less catches and 1/2 the TD's of The Cowboys #1 WR....suuuure. Beleive that as you may.

Crayton was a #3 WR and the 4th option in our off. and had 36-516-4. Your just out of your mind...

Number one, your just dreaming that. Dallas has a better core of WR's and its not even debatable...and number 2, you think every Skin player and set of players is better then Dallas. So just saying that does not make it true. Of course you think that, but what possible fact do you have to back up your claim? You dont, you just hope so, cause your a Redskin fan and a homer.

Yes I am jealous that your #1 and #2 WR's combined had less catches and 1/2 the TD's of The Cowboys #1 WR....suuuure. Beleive that as you may.

Crayton was a #3 WR and the 4th option in our off. and had 36-516-4. Your just out of your mind...

I'd take Moss over anyone Dallas has.

TO and Glenn are both way past their primes.

Not to mention the fact that TO is a headcase, and he cannot catch.

I'd take Moss over anyone Dallas has.

TO and Glenn are both way past their primes.

Not to mention the fact that TO is a headcase, and he cannot catch.

of course you would, your a Skins fan. Duh.

Owens may be past his prime, but you cant deny that his body and conditioning is top notch. Glenn is running low, I know that, but even at this age, he is way better then Lloydd/ARE.

Moss needs to have a huge year just to prove 05 was not a fluke.

As to arguement about Skins/Cowboys receivers, it's not even close. I hate TO as much as the next guy, but he, Glenn and Crayton had very good years.

Top 3 WR for each team:

Moss 55 catches/ 790 yds / 6 TDs

Lloyd 23 catches/ 365 yds / 0 TDs

ARE 32 catches/ 351 yds / 3 TDs

Total 110 / 1506 / 9

Boys:

TO 85 / 1180 / 13

Glenn 70 / 1047 / 6

Cray 36 / 516 / 4

Total 191 / 2743 / 23

That's not even close. Yes Brunell didn't like to throw it downfield, but the Cowboys had to endure the Statue of Liberty taking sacks, so I think it's a wash for those excuses.

In a year or two it might not be true (due to age), but at this point the Cowboys receivers are better, clearly.

Archived