Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MD vs. Duke game thread

skinsfan07

I don't know what's better.

Hearing that the Terps call Cameron Indoor, "Dixon Indoor" in honor of Juan and a couple of his games there.

Or hearing Dookie V complain about a call with like 11 seconds left.

Oh well, Duke was ranked 14 when I believe they are like 4-5 over the past 9 games. Maybe they'll move into the top 10 now. ;)

Maryland looked good last night. I don't think Duke has a 'go to' guy who can take over a game for short stretches. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't make it out of the first round...

And how the hell were they ranked 14?

Another outstanding performance. Vazquez is an unbelievable player and how about that trio of Ebekwe, Gist and Osby daring anybody to come in the paint? DJ is on a mission and Jones is peaking at the right time.

Let's see here, we knocked Duke's ass out of the top 25 the last time we made them our ****es they then win four in a row and move all the way up to 14? WTF? We are on a tear in the ACC and can't even get a nod in the coaches poll? Again, WTF? That's alright though keep hatin' and keep our boys motivated.

**** Duke and their arrogant fans and GO TERPS! It's great to have a Comcast Center South. :laugh:

Archived