Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MD vs. Duke game thread

skinsfan07

^ This is the stuff that annoys me most about Duke. There is no way in hell they should have been 14th.

Vitale said with a couple of breaks going their way from here on out, they could get a one-seed in the tournament. That was BEFORE the sweep. Go Terps!!

^ This is the stuff that annoys me most about Duke. There is no way in hell they should have been 14th.

I wish I had the screen snap of the image, but did any of you see when ESPN did the 'blind' side by side comaprison (before end of the game). It looked something like this:

Team 1 Team 2

W/L Record: 22-7 22-7

ACC Record: 8-6 8-6

Current Win Streak: 4 5

RPI: 11 16

Strength of Schedule: 4 14

Current Ranking: 14 n/a

Even Dookie-V had to admit that the two teams were 'equal' coming into the game and UMD (shocker, Team 2 above) should have been ranked.

Also, after the game, ESPN went to one of their Men's B-Ball insiders. The question was who he felt was the best team in the ACC. He said UNC is the deepest, but right now the Terps are the best. F-*% the rankings, F-*% Dookie-V, and a big F-*% the Cameron Losers, the terps OWN Duke. I just wish I could go to the first round Duke vs Whoever ACC game, just to chant "Over-Rated.... Over-Rated...." at them.

Archived