Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christian Fauria has been released (Merged)

gobigred

Pucillo is also a blocking TE for us. They re-sign Yoder, we are pretty much set at TE as Yoder has shown to be a decent pass-catcher as well. Maybe they will bring back Robert Johnson, PLEASE make it happen.

11 million under, that is pretty rediculous when we were 2 million over seemingly yesterday.

Pucillo is also a blocking TE for us. They re-sign Yoder, we are pretty much set at TE as Yoder has shown to be a decent pass-catcher as well. Maybe they will bring back Robert Johnson, PLEASE make it happen.

11 million under, that is pretty rediculous when we were 2 million over seemingly yesterday.

Yoder's more of a blocker than a receiver, although he's got good hands, just bad speed. Robert Johnson signed with the Saints. I was really hoping we were going to bring him back. Maybe he'll get released.

Yoder's more of a blocker than a receiver, although he's got good hands, just bad speed. Robert Johnson signed with the Saints. I was really hoping we were going to bring him back. Maybe he'll get released.

The book has been written here on Robert Johnson. He didn't make the grade.

Jason

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

One Ex-Patriot down and one to go. Hopefully Patten will get the axe soon as well. We never should have signed Fauria or Patten. They were mediocre players when they were in New England and they haven't done anything while wearing Burgandy & Gold. Hopefully this will teach us the lesson of staying away from players that the Patriots have had on their roster.

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

One Ex-Patriot down and one to go. Hopefully Patten will get the axe soon as well. We never should have signed Fauria or Patten. They were mediocre players when they were in New England and they haven't done anything while wearing Burgandy & Gold. Hopefully this will teach us the lesson of staying away from players that the Patriots don't want anymore.

I've been waiting for this post.:)

One post down, one to go. ;)

yeah, I think Yoder is a nice fit for us and does well as a blocker that can catch an occasional pass. - I'd like to see us add maybe a UDFA or low round pick as the third guy.

Robert Johnson's problem is he's young and can't stay healthy.

I was not surprised about seeing him released. He ain't cooley. The guy was an all right TE. He could block, but he was hurt and he has 12 years in. Time to trade up. I wonder if Shawn Springs will restructure? That is the most interesting question in my mind.

Archived