Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Joe Gibbs Retired he would not get this coverage

shk75

I am so sicks of this Parcells crap I mean the two teams for the superbowl have just been set and this is now 2 straight hours of Parcells coverage WTF. If Gibbs retired it would get 10 min say how his second stint was a failure and that is it.

I think Joe would get some serious press. He got A LOT when he came out of retirement.

Yea, it was huge news when it happened. Its not that Parcells was a Cowboys coach that gets the attention, its that its Parcells. Gibbs is a HOF Coach, and his prescence matters very much. Not to mention the fact that Lenny P. would relish it.

Well, I find it even more amusing that it's all "Owens Fault." Bill didn't want to just retire because he lost passion, didn't have it anymore etc.

While I don't think it's ALL owens fault, I think it was a big factor. Parcells probably thought about training camp when 99 out of 100 questions were about TO, the daily Hamsting Soap Opera, The Tour de Owens and the dropped balls/endzone celebrations probably wore on him. Not all Owens fault but a considerable factor.

Archived