Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Car Thread

shk75

I drive a white '03 Chevy Impala. But, this spring I plan on buying a Jeep Wrangler to be my "toy". Basically, I want to take the top off and leave it in the garage. On nice days, I'll drive the Jeep . . . and on rainy days, I'll drive the Impala.

I drive a white '03 Chevy Impala. But, this spring I plan on buying a Jeep Wrangler to be my "toy". Basically, I want to take the top off and leave it in the garage. On nice days, I'll drive the Jeep . . . and on rainy days, I'll drive the Impala.

Thats something I've always wanted to do, or maybe even a older model mustang Gt or Cobra for the spring/summer...

-Grant

Guest sk1nzHEAD
Tripods are hot right now. Didn't you know?

Seriously though, it shows up on my computer. Even in your reply. If you aren't the only one I'll find another pic.

tripod symbol for me too.

I drive a '00 Chevy Impala.

I want to drive a Mazda Rx-8...well..atleast lease it for a month until the fun of it wears off (just..looks like a fun car, not sure about durability with its motor though).

What I want to own...someday...

Is a BMW...whichever I like at the time.

Currently, I'm diggin' the BMW 3 Sedan...because I'd like to have 4 doors...

But if I go couple...it'd definitely be nice to own a sweet 3 series couple (The z4 series is just too...ridiculously small...and i'm a tall dude). It'd have to be in blue, though.

I've got a 99 Dodge Durango that was broken into as recently as this morning. Depending on what the insurance adjuster does I may be in the market for a new auto.

I'd really like to get my hands on a 70CUDA.JPG

1970 Cuda w/ 426 hemi Convertible

I was watching Barrett-Jackson on TV yesterday and those Hemi Cudas were selling for crazy money. One of them sold for $500,000 and it was all original!

I was watching Barrett-Jackson on TV yesterday and those Hemi Cudas were selling for crazy money. One of them sold for $500,000 and it was all original!

The lowest I've seen one go for is 70k the most with all matching numbers is 1million. They only made 700 of the convertibles if I remember correctly.

Archived