Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Name Is Earl

slinky

I saw part of this weeks episode where Earl went to a funeral parlor (trying to do good from his list) and one of the dead guys in the funeral parlor was sitting in a recliner, wearing Riggo's #44 and eating chips from a Redskins helmet.... lol. Anyone else see this episode? (apparently the parlor dressed the deceased in outfits of something they loved.)

Anyway, the show's creator is a huge Redskins fan... was funny to see #44. I wonder if the show's creator was saying something about this season with that scene?

I don't watch Earl but a show I did used to watch, Vanished on FOX, had a couple of Redskins mentions. The guy they brought in to replace the old main chara was from D.C. so there were a couple of Redskins related lines. He's from D.C. but is now in Atlanta...

"Yeah I just want to get home in time to use my Redskins tickets."

Then later, his boss tells him... "You know the Redskins have a hell of a lineup this season. I'd hate for you to miss it."

Second one was near the end of the season so it made me :laugh:

I know this show "Yes, Dear" that comes on TBS, it has this guy on there who wears his Redskin gear at least twice a week. His son's room has a Redskin's helmet and posters all over the wall. Not to mention the fact that the show is recorded in California.

There is a whole thread on that....Not sure where though. Tailgate? Stadium? :whoknows:

I like my name is earl....

The Blonde chick on Criminal Minds plays a huge Redskins fan on the show, givin they are based out of Quantico in the show.

Matthew McCanughey (sp) and Dale Earnhardt Jr are both big Redskins fans. That's interesting that Matt would be since he's from Texas.

he also is the creator/producer of "My Name Is Earl" used to work for Tony Kornheiser's radio show

I saw "My Name Is Earl", dead Skins fan .... very funny and cool :laugh:

He's also an alumni of Frostburg State University, which the guy in Yes, Dear wears shirts from, and where Earl visited in one episode.

And, where the Redskins had training camp for a couple of years. (Also, where I went to college.)

Jason

I know this show "Yes, Dear" that comes on TBS, it has this guy on there who wears his Redskin gear at least twice a week. His son's room has a Redskin's helmet and posters all over the wall. Not to mention the fact that the show is recorded in California.

The guys name is Jimmy Hughes. He is actually played by Mike O'Malley. the guy who hosted that old game show "Double Dare" on Nikelodeon. sorry i love Yes Dear, it's hilarious

I saw part of this weeks episode where Earl went to a funeral parlor (trying to do good from his list) and one of the dead guys in the funeral parlor was sitting in a recliner, wearing Riggo's #44 and eating chips from a Redskins helmet.... lol. Anyone else see this episode? (apparently the parlor dressed the deceased in outfits of something they loved.)

Anyway, the show's creator is a huge Redskins fan... was funny to see #44. I wonder if the show's creator was saying something about this season with that scene?

They have a quick clip of that on the website, scroll down to "Miss an episode" then click on quick two min. recap.

Dead 44 On Earl

:point2sky

The guys name is Jimmy Hughes. He is actually played by Mike O'Malley. the guy who hosted that old game show "Double Dare" on Nikelodeon. sorry i love Yes Dear, it's hilarious

Actually Mark Summers hosted Double Dare, Mike O'Malley hosted GUTS and Global Guts....

He is not from DC, but from Boston. His name is Mike O'Malley, and he is from Boston. He is a huge Sox and Bruins fan, as well as a Pats fan, but I have seen him wearing a skins shirt on the show a couple times. He also wears a Brady shirt too.

Not sure, but maybe someone else on the show is a skins fan, or maybe he is like me and likes them both ;) He is definitely from Boston though, and I have seen him at a comedy club out here a few times, he's pretty funny.

Archived