Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

listening to 3 middle aged women discuss the skins

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

aunty is an eagles fan so im definitely hearing plenty of laughing at the skins. regardless of the monks, hes still an extremely religious guy. why cant you just admit that he is??

hahaa. Did i say he is not? Did he not win 3 super bowls being exremely religious?

1. You called him a religious nut. Not true at all

2. You said he had monks on the sideline because you heard you aunt who probaly is not religious make fun of him.

No need to bring religion into the football side if you are so against it. And do not make up stuff you heard from jokes.

Funny thing is, I have had the same experience with men in my office. Not all men are as knowledgeable about the game as they might think. I am always included in the football conversations at work and my husband counts his blessings everyday that he has a wife who loves the game as much as him.

:applause: Absolutely. Men think they know everything. Just think, this thread started out talking about middle age women discussing football and some how it has managed to equate that to how hot (or not) middle aged women are to Suzy is hot and getting old. :doh: If these are the men that those middle aged women get their information from then no wonder. :2cents:

No need to bring religion into the football side if you are so against it. And do not make up stuff you heard from jokes.

I bring religion into football it seems every time the Skins play. How many times have you said "Jesus Christ Brunell, can you throw anything other then a 4 yd slant!?!?" or the first game of the season, did you say "Holy $#!+, the game depends on John Hall!?!?" I have gotten on my knees during a football game, and prayed to GOD that the kicker of the other team misses the kick... and then it happened in the Dallas game, or it was blocked... whatever. Anyone who is a fan of the Redskins has turned to GOD at one time or another. :laugh:

I bring religion into football it seems every time the Skins play. How many times have you said "Jesus Christ Brunell, can you throw anything other then a 4 yd slant!?!?" or the first game of the season, did you say "Holy $#!+, the game depends on John Hall!?!?" I have gotten on my knees during a football game, and prayed to GOD that the kicker of the other team misses the kick... and then it happened in the Dallas game, or it was blocked... whatever. Anyone who is a fan of the Redskins has turned to GOD at one time or another. :laugh:

haha i do to. I even have monks at my house during redskins games even though i am a different religion. :laugh:

hahaa. Did i say he is not? Did he not win 3 super bowls being exremely religious?

1. You called him a religious nut. Not true at all

2. You said he had monks on the sideline because you heard you aunt who probaly is not religious make fun of him.

my aunt is very religious, she'd just never heard of monks on a football field. and i heard it from tampa fans too, they all couldnt have been making up the same jokes. aside from that, give up the "nut" status, i already said i didnt mean to use the word nut.

1) Maybe Joe was trying to make up for the lack of Art Monk by putting Monks on the sideline.

2) Whatever it was...it worked...we won...I wont knock anything..only playoff game we have won in the 2000's

Funky Four?

more like

THE Funky Monk Four (obviously a red hot chili pepper reference) from now on

1) Maybe Joe was trying to make up for the lack of Art Monk by putting Monks on the sideline.

2) Whatever it was...it worked...we won...I wont knock anything..only playoff game we have won in the 2000's

Funky Four?

more like

THE Funky Monk Four (obviously a red hot chili pepper reference) from now on

youre the man for the old school RHCP reference. blood sugar sex majic baby!

I'll sympathize with you guys having to deal with middle-aged women that think they know football when middle-aged men who think they know football stop feeling the urge to 'subtly' quiz me. :rolleyes: I'm so sick of that. I may not be a football guru, that's for damn sure, but I DO know my Skins better then the average fan.

Funny, I had a conversation with three guys today and they suggest that

1. Daniel Snyder is taking every fan to the bank. We pay more for tickets and merchandise than ANY other sports franchise in the world.

2. We will never have the 12th man. Tickets are to expensive for the average Joe. The average Joe will get loud and rowdy, but its just not what corporate people do.

3. We don't give players performance based contracts so they aren't hungry, because they are already paid.

4. We don't build through the draft because big names have a tendency to sell jerseys.

5. Redskin corporate heads aren't happy and most tend to almost hate working for Daniel Snyder.

I found this out today in Ashburn; believe it or not.

I truly love women and their ability to talk to each other and converse on subjects they can only guess at...That is what makes me love them...Good example..last week my wife, who I love intensely, says to me ..."Honey, on the next play, show me whch one is a NICKLE BACK"...God I love her!! HTTR

it was a 10 minute coversation filled with no substance other than

joe gibbs is the best coach ever. it doesnt matter if the team sucks, hes already proven enough. dan snyder doesnt care about his players. joe gibbs is a good raquet ball player. my husband knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who played raquet ball with him once and talked to him. they struggled this year because they were "just in a slump"(that was my favorite comment). one of them claimed she was a huge football fan to another one, that was hillarious too.

granted these women couldnt name 3 players on the redskins.

it just irks me when people talk about something like theyre so into it yet dont have a clue whats going on with the team. its expected obviously, but annoying nonetheless.

Whats wrong with what they were saying?

And is this really a cause for a new thread?

Archived