Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

listening to 3 middle aged women discuss the skins

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

Funny thing is, I have had the same experience with men in my office. Not all men are as knowledgeable about the game as they might think. I am always included in the football conversations at work and my husband counts his blessings everyday that he has a wife who loves the game as much as him.

Funny thing is, I have had the same experience with men in my office. Not all men are as knowledgeable about the game as they might think. I am always included in the football conversations at work and my husband counts his blessings everyday that he has a wife who loves the game as much as him.

im sure all of us males are aware of how stupid guys can be, probably even worse than females because they feel that they are guys so they SHOULD be knowledgable about football.

I can comment: these women have no business talking football at work. They should be discussing how they can make themselves look younger and hotter for the men to look at. Or, they should be doing work stuff. And that's all I got to say about that.

Seriously, you don't hear guys talking about what teperature they run the laundry water at, or which broom is better Swiffer or Clorox...

A big difference between a nut and extremly religious. You should know this.

i was in a mood, i called him a nut. please get over it, its not that big of a deal. i still think hes too religious for his own good, he had monks on the sidelines at the tampa bay game last year in the playoffs if im not not mistaken. thats too much for me.

my aunt and a few tampa fans were all poking fun at my brother and i when the skins won, and were asking why joe gibbs had monks on the sidelines. i never got clarification from anyone, but it wouldnt surprise me at all.

[Jim Mora]

Monks?!

We're talking about Monks!?

[/Jim Mora]

my aunt and a few tampa fans were all poking fun at my brother and i when the skins won, and were asking why joe gibbs had monks on the sidelines. i never got clarification from anyone, but it wouldnt surprise me at all.

It should surprise you. No need to be a hate. He is a different religion. You know the difference between monks and pastors right?

Yes you probaly need to stop listning to middle age women for your inside info.

i was in a mood, i called him a nut. please get over it, its not that big of a deal. i still think hes too religious for his own good, he had monks on the sidelines at the tampa bay game last year in the playoffs if im not not mistaken. thats too much for me.

LINK!!!?! :D Im kidding, im kidding... I think women discussing football is sexy, even if they dont know what they are talking about. For men, women talking football should be like acceptable pillow talk in public. Seriously, isnt that what makes female sports reporters hotter then just an average female journalist or reporter... Solodad Obrian is smokin hot though...... and yes, she is hotter then that one chick with the extra long neck from comcast. :2cents:

LINK!!!?! :D Im kidding, im kidding... I think women discussing football is sexy, even if they dont know what they are talking about. For men, it should be like acceptable pillow talk in public. Seriously, isnt that what makes female sports reporters hotter then just an average female journalist or reporter... Solodad Obrian is smokin hot though...... and yes, she is hotter then that one chick with the extra long neck from comcast. :2cents:

i definitely get down with that woman who does the chevy commercials and the monday night football stuff. suzy kolber i think her name is. hmm hmm haha

i definitely get down with that woman who does the chevy commercials and the monday night football stuff. suzy kolber i think her name is. hmm hmm haha

Suzy is definitely a hottie milf. The chick with the extra long neck from Comcast is hot, but in a younger generation kinda way. Suzi is getting up there, but she's still hot, and Ol Drinky Joe was on to something trying to plant one on her with the camera's rolling!

:cool:

No more hearing aunty poking fun at a guy having monks on the sidelines. If they had monks do you not think it would be on TV?

And do you think Joe Gibbs is a buddist?( spelling)

:cool:

No more hearing aunty poking fun at a guy having monks on the sidelines. If they had monks do you not think it would be on TV?

And do you think Joe Gibbs is a buddist?( spelling)

aunty is an eagles fan so im definitely hearing plenty of laughing at the skins. regardless of the monks, hes still an extremely religious guy. why cant you just admit that he is??

Archived