Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who is worse, kenny wright or warrick holdman?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

This is Wright's first year on our team. It isn't Holdman's. He was thrust into the starting lineup early because of injury and was never able to adjust. Once Springs came back, he found a nice niche as the NB and flourished in that role. I thought he did well on Sunday, as well, and showed that he is learning the system and playing better within it. It should be noted that we pay both of these players the vet min, which means they each count about 470K against the cap. That's nothing and a bargain for a veteran CB, which has become one of the highest paid positions. Holdman is a complete liability out there and should not be resigned althought they'll probably try to bring him back for another oner year vet min contract. He can't tackle, cover or make good reads. My answer is definitely Warrick Holdman and I hope that we resign Wright to be our 3rd/4th CB next year.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but that's not going to happen. If that happens it would be stupid. You don't bench a DB after his second year. Remember that's the problem with our team..... we don't know how to develop stars.

Barring injuries of any kind to the #1 or #2 CB, did you ever notice how many times the #3 CB is on the field? Plus with SS, injuries and breathers are a possibility.

You can never have enough good corners, plus it would allow SS to move to safety in certain schemes!

they both suck along with greg williams. greg williams can take his motto " its not the players, its the system" and shove it up his ass.

isnt it obvious now that it was the players and not the system. past players taht were here executed made greg williams what he is. now current players are making greg williams what he is today, which is one of the worst d coordinator in the league.

please somebody tell me it aint the players so i can laugh at u.

Holdman is an NFL caliber backup player. Kenny Wright is not an NFL caliber player at corner. Even as the #3 or #4 corner.

In fact I would go some way out to say that among the players the Redskins cut the past year plus to keep Wright including Christian Morton, now with Carolina, were better than #25.

if Holdman is the worst why didn't Rocky ever supplant him as starter?

because this dumbasss williams has this motto " its not the players, its the system" trying to prove it to the league and is back firing on his weakasss. the guy is so stubborn, he just dont get it. i dont care how great the system is, if u dont have the guys to execute it, it will never work because it all comes down to execution. get that through ur head williams.

seriously, if u thought williams believed that it is the players and not the system, do u actually think he wouldve said " they are replaceable?"

this guy is delusional.

Holdman. Wright has at least made a few plays (an int and a couple pass break ups). I can't think of a single play Holdman has made. Holdman is the worst linebacker ever, he's missed many tackles and often times guys will run right past Holdman without making a move. Holdman gets abused more than any linebacker in the league and he has no business starting on an NFL team.

Kenny Wright is actully a solid nickle back...Unfortunately he has had to start this season which is not what he was brought here to do...

Holdman has not made one impact or game changing play since he has been here...He is a total waste of space for the D...It's almost as if they are playing 11 vs 10 w/him on the field...HE STINKS AND IS THE WORST REDSKIN EVER!!!!

Gotta love the Holdman hate. I'd bet half of the posters here hate Holdman just because they heard everyone else hates him.

He's not the best,,,but he's far from the worst. He is within 10 tackles from Washington.

I guess 10 tackles is the difference between saint and sap around here.

Gotta love the Holdman hate. I'd bet half of the posters here hate Holdman just because they heard everyone else hates him.

He's not the best,,,but he's far from the worst. He is within 10 tackles from Washington.

Stats on paper mean dick. Look at Brunell, he broke an NFL record and still hampered this team.

You could watch games and tell that he shouldn't be starting, the same is true with Holdman.

The only reason he's within 10 is because the Redskins count the times he got ran over as a tackle. At NFL.com he's 20 from Washington and 25 from Marshall. None of them are having good seasons either.

The only reason he's within 10 is because the Redskins count the times he got ran over as a tackle. At NFL.com he's 20 from Washington and 25 from Marshall. None of them are having good seasons either.

That's total for all plays. He's 6 tackles from MW.

And even if it's 20, that's about 1.5 more plays a game for MW. You said it yourself. NOBODY'S having a good year.

You all need to stop overblowing everything and climb down off of this guy's back already.

Archived