Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman sighting!

Byebye

It was a comment in a blog post by La Canfora

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2006/12/guest_column_1.html

Here's the snippet regarding ES from his blog...

"8. The end of the Bush Admin style of information manipulation. Cut ties with Extremeskins, get out of the bad signal radio biz. Just run the damn team. The fans know what you're doing. Your shows on XXX just stink. Riggins is decent, but the rest is awful."

One of the comments below is as such....is he the same as our Andyman?

---------------------------------------

Being benched doesn't mean you're being cut. That's ES idiot talk. That's why I show up there and let folks know how it is on the inside. So learning disabled fans who post on the Official Website of the Washington Redskins can be corrected for their stupid opinions.

Posted by: ANDYMAN | December 15, 2006 04:09 PM

---------------------------------------

If so...he doesn't seem to think much of us...

Main Entry: gull·ible

Variant(s): also gull·able /'g&-l&-b&l/

Function: adjective

Date: 1818

: easily duped or cheated

- gull·ibil·i·ty /"g&-l&-'bi-l&-tE/ noun

- gull·ibly /'g&-l&-blE/ adverb

i just don't get the anyman thing. i mean i am not knockin him or what he does here. i know some people get a real kick out of what he brings. It just seems like guessing what kinda car your neighbor is gonna get. You may be right (every time even), but i still don't count my chickens until he shows up in it, and everyone is gonna find out as soon as it hits the streets :P

i guess i am just more patient than some :P

That's not the same Andyman. It's a pardoy of Andyman (which is really funny at times).

I liked this one:

OK folks. Lets just calm down. Of course you're going to renew. For another 10 years. With built in escalation clauses in the contract. Why? Because you guys are suckers and going to come give us your hard earned money, even if the Skins bring back Jeff George and Skip Hicks.

But, we've got a special offer for YOU.

You buy a 10 year contract for club level seats at $300 a seat per game. You get....

1. Blue Lot parking at $150 a game (a steal!)

2. A plastic American Flag on the games closest to 9/11

3. The right to order food at twice the price from a serve who will come to your seats with some sort of electronic order taking device

4. Finally, a copy of "Top Gun" on Beta!

However, to buy these tickets for 10 years. We also will require you to buy season passes to all Six Flag parks on the East Coast. Also, you will be required to see every Tom Cruise movie twice in theaters.

Thanks for shopping with the Washington Redskins. Your Money is "OUR" Money

Hugs, not Drugs!

Karl

It wouldn't surprise me. There are some idiots here:laugh:

The size of this board alone is enough to cure any insecurities I have about being a member here. The fact that the team acquired this site and made it official, along with the boards founders is something to be proud of too. Sure Danny Boy has a Stern fetish going on with his marketing, but I see a lot of negativity towards this franchise posted here with out the need of moderation. It's a real shame to think that people think they can't voice their opinions here. Those are the few with the low IQ. Just follow the site rules, don't flame and make sense. I think that's pretty darn fair.

what's funny is that Norv and Spurrier complained that fans didn't know what they were saying about the team and yet both coaches ended up leaving the ranks of NFL head coaches without tasting success, here or elsewhere.

so, evidently we must know something...........

no matter how well you dress a chicken up and put lipstick on it, it is still a chicken :D

Good one in the comments section:

I love all the ES hate. You're right, there is absolutely nothing of value on the entire message board and every single member has an IQ Everyone hates, but everyone reads it.....can't seem to figure that one out. http://extremeskins.org/atDallas06/pregame003.jpg

Posted by: Raub | December 15, 2006 04:42 PM

"Is that a pic of J LaC looking at Extremeskins?"

That would be a big affirmative.

There are far bigger problems with the Skins than Danny's urge to be King of All Media.

Posted by: Raub | December 15, 2006 06:05 PM

Good one in the comments section:

I love all the ES hate. You're right, there is absolutely nothing of value on the entire message board and every single member has an IQ Everyone hates, but everyone reads it.....can't seem to figure that one out. http://extremeskins.org/atDallas06/pregame003.jpg

Posted by: Raub | December 15, 2006 04:42 PM

"Is that a pic of J LaC looking at Extremeskins?"

That would be a big affirmative.

There are far bigger problems with the Skins than Danny's urge to be King of All Media.

Posted by: Raub | December 15, 2006 06:05 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was my favorite response! I thought about responding also but what would be the point. Some people just do not know a good thing when they see it!

Its probably somebody who's gotten his butt banned for starting a fight or something.

Still the complex some of you folks have towards anybody who says anything negative about the Skins or Extremeskins is very visible. I think that is what feeds a lot of the critics. Because at any given time, there could be a few threads with posters crying about Peter King, Lenny P., Power Rankings, etc. I used to be guilty of all that also. But it got old.

I think the main point here is that if you're not an old school poster and you just pull up the main page. Its a cluster**** of repetition, moaning, and unrealistic suggestions/predictions. This place used to be a haven of some really well thought out discussions on topics that involved the Skins, their roster, their future, etc.

Now you have Mods needing to tell us about bannings around the corner (and rightfully so).

Still the complex some of you folks have towards anybody who says anything negative about the Skins or Extremeskins is very visible. I think that is what feeds a lot of the critics. Because at any given time, there could be a few threads with posters crying about Peter King, Lenny P., Power Rankings, etc. I used to be guilty of all that also. But it got old.

I think the main point here is that if you're not an old school poster and you just pull up the main page. Its a cluster**** of repetition, moaning, and unrealistic suggestions/predictions. This place used to be a haven of some really well thought out discussions on topics that involved the Skins, their roster, their future, etc.

Now you have Mods needing to tell us about bannings around the corner (and rightfully so).

:applause: :applause:

Archived