Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which was bigger for Los Rogers?

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The guy was great in coverage today. As I've been saying, he has had a pretty good season over all, but some guys value interceptions over consistently good coverage. We're gonna see a bunch of bandwagoners over the next couple of games talk about Carlos as the future. These will be the same guys that were riding his @ss last week, and pretty much the entire season.

The int. was nice, but he still showed how little catching ability he has. He almost dropped it even though it went right into his hands.

I noticed that too. I was very excited that he put himself in the right position and held on. But even on his pick, he almost dropped it. I hope he spends some time on catching in the offseason. Good game overall for him.

It looked to me that Rogers was looking for a PI flag on the deflection. He turned and looked directly at the official and did the old "throw the flag" (you non home team penalty calling thief) motion.

The deflection was bigger for the TEAM, and TEAM is what it is all about.

:logo: IMHO, the deflected pass in the end zone by Rogers was the game clincher. The Saints definetly felt the pass play should be directed towards the "weak " link in the defense. Rogers has suffered through the trials and tribulations this season, but today Rogers stood tall, maybe just maybe Rogers grew up a bit today, and will turn out to be the player the Skins wanted when they drafted Rogers. I will admit I was a "doubter " when I attended the Skins/Bucks game in Tampa, I felt Rogers should be released after the season. Of coarse one game does not make the player, I think the last two games of the season Rogers will still be under fire from the Rams and Giants.:logo: :cheers:

Archived